Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
An easy opponent and home court advantage. Odds are on donnie’s side.
Presidents don't win re-election with +10% official unemployment. That is not home court advantage at all. Incumbency flips when the economy tanks. And we are talking about a historically unpopular President.

The fact he isn't headed for an automatic landslide defeat is a testament to the insanity of running Biden against him.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Presidents don't win re-election with +10% official unemployment. That is not home court advantage at all. Incumbency flips when the economy tanks. And we are talking about a historically unpopular President.

The fact he isn't headed for an automatic landslide defeat is a testament to the insanity of running Biden against him.
How many acting presidents have lost re-election?

If Trump doesn’t win it, he is a total loser!

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Does that excuse the President of the United States from accusing someone of murder?
Nope Joe Scarboring being a scumbag and having some explaining to do about what happened to his young intern who he was rumored to be having an affair with falling and hitting her head and dying does...

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Nope Joe Scarboring being a scumbag and having some explaining to do about what happened to his young intern who he was rumored to be having an affair with falling and hitting her head and dying does...

He was in Washington when she died.

Are you saying he killed her by telekinesis? From Washington?

Or is it just the case Trump is a Scum bag and will say anything and do anything to try and distract the very simple Americans from the fact he has been inept and lazy for the last 4 years?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Oct 24, 2015

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I thought Trump was all about deregulation?

I thought the GOP stood for the govt not meddling in private citizens lives?

Regulating free speech, spying on citizens browsing history, and redistributing tax money through industry bail outs and stimulus cheques... I guess I got it all wrong about the GOP.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I thought Trump was all about deregulation?

I thought the GOP stood for the govt not meddling in private citizens lives?

Regulating free speech, spying on citizens browsing history, and redistributing tax money through industry bail outs and stimulus cheques... I guess I got it all wrong about the GOP.

Muh Muh Venezuela.

Go and live in Russia if you hate America

Muh maga