Society The Donald J. Trump Show - M-m-m-My Corona Edition

• Happy 4th, doing work to figure out the random slow downs some users have had. Enjoy your day. There will be some on and off of the site server.
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
'The criminal complaint against Cooper alleges that the Pendleton County clerk received eight “2020 Primary Election COVID-19 Mail-In Absentee Request" forms to the Pendleton County Courthouse in April that appeared to have had the voters' party-ballot requests altered. '

8 votes.
In that one single instance....do we think this doesn't happen anywhere else, ever?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
In that one single instance....do we think this doesn't happen anywhere else, ever?
No one said it doesn't happen ever, but it's statistically a non-factor, and he was caught by the checks put in place. Seems like the system worked here.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No one said it doesn't happen ever, but it's statistically a non-factor, and he was caught by the checks put in place. Seems like the system worked here.
It did, I think we can have remote voting, I just don't think mail in ballots are the answer to it.

The Bad Guy

Hey Yo
Jan 11, 2016
"Voter fraud doesn't occur with mail in ballots"

Looks like the system worked as designed. Security measures are put in place to prevent such fraud.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Looks like the system worked as designed. Security measures are put in place to prevent such fraud.
This time it did. Like I said earlier I'm all for remote voting, I just don't know if mail in ballots are the way to do it.

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
What

do we gain paying them 450m a year? Especially when China pays 40m?
dude that’s a zero sum game.

fuck China.

they are the worst. They are only players because the likes of trump use their sweat factories.

to stop an organisation because someone pays less doesn’t make sense.

the World Health Organization.

think about the very name.

its a good thing. We should be putting more Money In. Trump has made it political to deflect his shortcomings.

MMAHAWK

@MMAHAWK21 Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour @COMBATHOUR
Feb 5, 2015
dude that’s a zero sum game.

fuck China.

they are the worst. They are only players because the likes of trump use their sweat factories.

to stop an organisation because someone pays less doesn’t make sense.

the World Health Organization.

think about the very name.

its a good thing. We should be putting more Money In. Trump has made it political to deflect his shortcomings.
I’m legitimately asking what we get for the money? Seems like they’ve done nothing but drop the ball at every step the one time they’ve been asked to do what I’m guessing they were supposed to do.

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
I’m legitimately asking what we get for the money? Seems like they’ve done nothing but drop the ball at every step the one time they’ve been asked to do what I’m guessing they were supposed to do.
I disagree.

we are using their blueprint from previous outbreaks,

we can argue whether it was applicable but they have smashed it on other outbreaks. Particularly Ebola.

we need a global non political health agency for the world.

Its only America that has monetised cures.

go back in history and see cures for things that we laugh at now. It was done because of a belief in science.

Marie Curie didn’t do it for coin

The Bad Guy

Hey Yo
Jan 11, 2016
The Karen in Chief

President Trump calls the cops on those who challenge him, even if there’s no actual violation, to make life miserable for them.