Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Well there we are then.
You have won.

Idiot

I will be pinked before I can show you something else
I like how you make an incorrect statement, make fun of someone for correcting you, and then when they provide evidence to demonstrate that you are in fact wrong, you begin to name call and play the victim.

A forum is a place where people come to converse, whether or not people agree is irrelevant. Having people able to interact in a respectful manor though is of paramount importance. You repeatedly go out of your way to make this a less pleasant place for people to interact with one another, and then pretend it's everyone else who's being unreasonable. If you want to not continually be pinked all you need to do is ask yourself "Would I tolerate someone speaking to me in this manor?" before you click "Post Reply".

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Most Black people get killed by other Black people way more than the cops, it's a fact.
Most white people get killed by white people way more than cops or blacks.

Every race is more likely to be killed by one of their race than another. It’s a fact.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Most white people get killed by white people way more than cops or blacks.

Every race is more likely to be killed by one of their race than another. It’s a fact.
not really... Asians people don't get killed by other Asians, more likely other race. not a fact, sorry

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
FINGERS @Fingers you act like you're all for Black people yet you don't support the panthers exercising their 2nd Amendment rights, shows me you don't really give a shit about the Black people

1591062895901.png

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
subtract total number of Asians murdered from the total number of all the race, murdered

subtract the total number of Asians in jail for murder charges from the total number of everyone in jail for murder charges

now subtract the first answer from the 2nd answer and the remaining number are the group of people who killed the Asians

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
subtract total number of Asians murdered from the total number of all the race, murdered

subtract the total number of Asians in jail for murder charges from the total number of everyone in jail for murder charges

now subtract the first answer from the 2nd answer and the remaining number are the group of people who killed the Asians

Talking out your ass.. got it.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
where's your link?
The issue is, in Western info, Asians are classified as other. It is clear by the stats, ‘other’ ethnicities murder their own at a higher rate than cops, or other ethnicities. I have guests tonight, when I get on a PC, I bet I can confirm my claims by stats.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Not sure if he just doesn’t get it... or he does. He has changed the narrative from his horrific covid response but is America burning any better?

I guess the trades will experience a boom after the riots, so that’s a plus.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
The issue is, in Western info, Asians are classified as other. It is clear by the stats, ‘other’ ethnicities murder their own at a higher rate than cops, or other ethnicities. I have guests tonight, when I get on a PC, I bet I can confirm my claims by stats.
Yea well... i saw that too but there’s nothing on actual number that states how many people of certain race are killed by their own, by group.

so far, your source is generalized one and is as good as mine.

but IF you do find one, I bet what I’m saying is true, and that’ll be my source as well... let me know~

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Yea well... i saw that too but there’s nothing on actual number that states how many people of certain race are killed by their own, by group.

so far, your source is generalized one and is as good as mine.

but IF you do find one, I bet what I’m saying is true, and that’ll be my source as well... let me know~
The trend is clear:

‘Others’ (Asian, native America and islanders) follow the same trend.

Three times more likely to be killed by ‘their own race’ than to be killed by a white or black persons.

Last edited:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015

‘Others’ (Asian, native America and islanders) follow the same trend.

Three times more likely to be killed by ‘their own race’ than to be killed by a white or black persons.
That so generalized... i want actual numbers by ethnicity

Because the Korean community and Vietnamese community numbers are waaaaay different.

there is literally zeroJapanese street gangs in the US, but there shit ton of Vietnamese, Filipinos, Chinese, Hmongs, etc...

It wouldn’t apply to all Asians.

Let me correct my post... I meant
“Not all Asian ethnicity groups are likely to kill their own...”

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
That so generalized... i want actual numbers by ethnicity

Because the Korean community and Vietnamese community numbers are waaaaay different.

there is literally zeroJapanese street gangs in the US, but there shit ton of Vietnamese, Filipinos, Chinese, Hmongs, etc...

It wouldn’t apply to all Asians.

Let me correct my post... I meant
“Not all Asian ethnicity groups are likely to kill their own...”
Discredit the official stats all you want... and move the goal post.

It is a well known fact most people are killed by someone they know... and most of us surround ourselves with those of the same ethnicity as ourselves.

Feel free to post official stats showing otherwise but your ancedotal evidence doesn’t hold any weight

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Discredit the official stats all you want... and move the goal post.

It is a well known fact most people are killed by someone they know... and most of us surround ourselves with those of the same ethnicity as ourselves.
Not discrediting
Calling it a generalized one.
Is it not??

there’s ton of ethnic groups in “other” to just sayeverything applies to all groups in this category.

they made it other because they don’t have the specific data, why? Because most likely it doesn’t happen that way

Koreatown in LA is next to the MS13community and South Central LA, pretty sure a lot of them are murdered by other groups than fellow Koreans.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
there’s ton of ethnic groups in “other” to just sayeverything applies to all groups in this category.

they made it other because they don’t have the specific data, why? Because most likely it doesn’t happen that way
No there is not , ‘a ton of races’ in other. Just Asians, Indians and Islanders.

E4DCCA9D-C567-4869-8002-56D8C84AD38E.png