Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Fake-and-gay media leans one way 99% and you know this Freeloading Rusty @The Bad Guy

If Twitter is actually taking Trump's side, you know you've fucked up (lamestream media)...

Just like with polls, they always have a handicap with Trump. You have to add a few points to his side because they're skewed.

Also everytime the media does a boo boo, it always goes one way (against Trump) never the other way around.

Also Fox isn't above criticism. The best thing they have going for them is Tucker who should be required viewing...
That post was fake-and-gay.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Fake-n-gay media misrepresenting the facts...

Follow the article back to the source and it has nothing to do with her support of Trump.
Pfefferle has posted her opposition to illegal immigration on her social network accounts.

She has also publicly commented that she doesn’t agree that a biologically-born male can truly claim to be a female.
A millennial crying because what she posted on social media is having impact on her professional life.❄

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Fake-n-gay media misrepresenting the facts...

Follow the article back to the source and it has nothing to do with her support of Trump.

A millennial crying because what she posted on social media is having impact on her professional life.❄
Ah, it was her opposition to something illegal, as well as her opinion which is in line with biological fact, which they are threatening to pull her acceptance for?

Well OK then.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I think his inarticulate mannerisms and boorish speech patterns already showed that.

Mary claims Trump cheated on a college entrance test -- the SAT -- by paying someone else to take it for him in Queens, NY ... and that high score helped him get into Wharton Business School at Penn.​

I called this one a while ago.
No way he could have graduated college.

Namaste

Articulate enough to destroy Hillary in debate.
Smart enough to reduce taxes and restrictions and allow the economy to thrive when Obama said those days were done.

I assume you graduated college, and you can't form a single coherent argument.

Trump is your President and role model.

Le Chat Noir
©

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Articulate enough to destroy Hillary in debate.
Smart enough to reduce taxes and restrictions and allow the economy to thrive when Obama said those days were done.

I assume you graduated college, and you can't form a single coherent argument.

Trump is your President and role model.

Le Chat Noir
©

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Ah, it was her opposition to something illegal, as well as her opinion which is in line with biological fact, which they are threatening to pull her acceptance for?

Well OK then.
I’m not saying I disagree with the stances she was taking... But let’s not get all outraged because the fake-n-gay media says it’s due to her support about Trump

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I’m not saying I disagree with the stances she was taking... But let’s not get all outraged because the fake-n-gay media says it’s due to her support about Trump
Fair enough, the article was misrepresenting the facts, we need less of that.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why do you keep using gay as an insult. Are you some kind of homophobe?