Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

benwahwah

Feb 19, 2017
Hoestly, Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 how do you feel when you see stuff like this? Because when I saw the tweet that you posted about wars, and Trump not having started any it actually gave me pause for thought. You you see stuff like this does it make you think at all, or do you push it aside and just think 'Democrats would have been worse.'

Memes aside, I'm seriously interested to know how others feel when bad numbers are put out there regarding 'their side'.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Hoestly, Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 how do you feel when you see stuff like this? Because when I saw the tweet that you posted about wars, and Trump not having started any it actually gave me pause for thought. You you see stuff like this does it make you think at all, or do you push it aside and just think 'Democrats would have been worse.'

Memes aside, I'm seriously interested to know how others feel when bad numbers are put out there regarding 'their side'.
Well first of all benwahwah @benwahwah you quoted a member who got banned and came back under a different name and is the most hated member on this site and that's not even up for debate. His posts are as anti-Trump as my pro-Trump posts...

With that aside, I'm Team Trump until the wheels fall off. In this time where the media and left of center people are going all attack 24-7 against our President all I can do is support him. I couldn't be happier voting for him simply for attacking back what Black Lives Matter and their supporters are doing to our country. Also watching how Democrats have reacted for these last four years like the babies they are when they clearly lost is something nobody should ever forget. If Trump loses, I'll be fine and I won't cry, protest, and "resist". Elections have consequences and that should be respected...

Lastly, how someone could vote for a legit senile old man like Joe Biden who I've actually liked and would've voted for in the past, who's gone way to the left due to his people moving him in that direction is beyond me...

benwahwah

Feb 19, 2017
Well first of all benwahwah @benwahwah you quoted a member who got banned and came back under a different name and is the most hated member on this site and that's not even up for debate. His posts are as anti-Trump as my pro-Trump posts...

With that aside, I'm Team Trump until the wheels fall off. In this time where the media and left of center people are going all attack 24-7 against our President all I can do is support him. I couldn't be happier voting for him simply for attacking back what Black Lives Matter and their supporters are doing to our country. Also watching how Democrats have reacted for these last four years like the babies they are when they clearly lost is something nobody should ever forget. If Trump loses, I'll be fine and I won't cry, protest, and "resist". Elections have consequences and that should be respected...

Lastly, how someone could vote for a legit senile old man like Joe Biden who I've actually liked and would've voted for in the past, who's gone way to the left due to his people moving him in that direction is beyond me...
Thank you for taking the time to properly respond to me. I've been left wing my whole life, as I have got older I have moved more towards the centre politics wise. I do agree with you on the fact that 'the left' have been a bunch of whiney bitches for the past four years, that has been the case in both the US and the UK (which is where I'm from).

What has surprised me though is that the Republicans and 'the right' in general have double-downed on Trump. Trump is a notorious liar, yet his party has gone through three stages as I see it.

1. They mocked and called him out for his bullshit (especially during his presidential candidate run).
2. They then started to say 'yes he lies, but it is funny how it winds up the left, so I'm good with it.'
3. Now we are in the final phase where all of you seemingly buy into his bullshit and accept whatever he says at face value.

As to the BLM movement, this has been a long time coming in my opinion. It is Trump that has been the most divisive in all of this. Tear-gassing protestors so that he can have a photo opportunity with 'a bible'.

November is going to be interesting to see. I'm actually quite excited for it, because I honestly don't know which way it will go.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to properly respond to me. I've been left wing my whole life, as I have got older I have moved more towards the centre politics wise. I do agree with you on the fact that 'the left' have been a bunch of whiney bitches for the past four years, that has been the case in both the US and the UK (which is where I'm from).

What has surprised me though is that the Republicans and 'the right' in general have double-downed on Trump. Trump is a notorious liar, yet his party has gone through three stages as I see it.

1. They mocked and called him out for his bullshit (especially during his presidential candidate run).
2. They then started to say 'yes he lies, but it is funny how it winds up the left, so I'm good with it.'
3. Now we are in the final phase where all of you seemingly buy into his bullshit and accept whatever he says at face value.

As to the BLM movement, this has been a long time coming in my opinion. It is Trump that has been the most divisive in all of this. Tear-gassing protestors so that he can have a photo opportunity with 'a bible'.

November is going to be interesting to see. I'm actually quite excited for it, because I honestly don't know which way it will go.
I have no problem engaging with someone coming with respect unlike some others on here who come in "hot". I've always been very right wing even as a kid. Grew up loving politics and always agreed with the right eventhough 90% of my family is Democrat but pretty much in the center.

I vote like a religious right winger for the most part but I'm not religious at all, I'm agnostic. I also consider myself pretty left-wing on some issues such as healthcare, immigration, and euthanisia. I'm not a "Tea Party" Republican at all, I'm just an anti-sjw Republican.

I've liked Trump since the Apprentice but never imagined he'd be President. As I said before, there's no Republican but him that would've beat Hillary in 2016. He's also probably the last Republican President we'll ever see due to demographics. At the very least Trump has stacked the courts across the map for decades to come and if Ruth "Bad Girl" Ginsburg should step down before November, he'll get another Conservative in there (hopefully my girl Amy Comey Barrett"...

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Russia used Trump's intelligence sharing to try to assassinate Chechen dissidents in Europe, sources say
  • Russia uses an information-sharing process with the US to target Chechen dissidents, sources told Insider.
  • The US and Russia have shared more information during the Trump presidency, the result of a directive from the White House.
  • But Russia mainly seeks out information about those who flee the rule of Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov.
  • "The Russians regularly abuse the process of sharing information by spamming us with notices about people they know perfectly well are under police protection because of their threats," one source said.

[/QUOTE]

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Russia used Trump's intelligence sharing to try to assassinate Chechen dissidents in Europe, sources say
  • Russia uses an information-sharing process with the US to target Chechen dissidents, sources told Insider.
  • The US and Russia have shared more information during the Trump presidency, the result of a directive from the White House.
  • But Russia mainly seeks out information about those who flee the rule of Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov.
  • "The Russians regularly abuse the process of sharing information by spamming us with notices about people they know perfectly well are under police protection because of their threats," one source said.
[/QUOTE]

Scandalous. Heaven forbid we don't protect our Islamic terrorist proxies properly.