Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Now we can officially say (R) = C-Tards

Namaste
you are by far the weakest poster on this forum, including women. I can basically taste the soy from your posts

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
you are by far the weakest poster on this forum, including women. I can basically taste the soy from your posts
Aren't you the guy complaining about others being judgemental? Haha.

This is also exactly what Splinty @Splinty means when he said that you jump into random threads contributing nothing, just attacking people.

That's a lot of negative karma I reckon, right MartyLife @MartyLife?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
he can call millions of people c-tards because he posted some bullshit article from fucking cnn. But god forbid anyone should be allowed to defend themselves. Typical liberal crap "rules for thee, but not for me"

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
MoDs this thread has descended into a shit show, you should lock it.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
he can call millions of people c-tards because he posted some bullshit article from fucking cnn. But god forbid anyone should be allowed to defend themselves. Typical liberal crap "rules for thee, but not for me"
You are not a republican, what are you defending yourself from?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You are not a republican, what are you defending yourself from?
look, let me explain something to you. I am not going to start being politically correct just because some nazi descendant doesnt like the way I post. Just because I am not a republican doesnt mean I cant share their views. Now kindly fuck off

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
look, let me explain something to you. I am not going to start being politically correct just because some nazi descendant doesnt like the way I post. Just because I am not a republican doesnt mean I cant share their views. Now kindly fuck off
You are really mixing a lot of stuff together. Calm down and relax.

You made a post about the way I post a couple days ago and I did not take it hostile.
I did a post about your posting style now and didn't mean it hostile to you either. Don't get your panties all twisted and just show that you can take it when you can dish out too.

No need for belligerence here.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You are really mixing a lot of stuff together. Calm down and relax.

You made a post about the way I post a couple days ago and I did not take it hostile.
I did a post about your posting style now and didn't mean it hostile to you either. Don't get your panties all twisted and just show that you can take it when you can dish out too.

No need for belligerence here.
I made one post about it after you had insulted me several times and I never fought back. This was the first time I got fed up with it. Just a couple of examples: you called me a sheep, a loser and an idiot. I never retaliated

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Aren't you the guy complaining about others being judgemental? Haha.

This is also exactly what Splinty @Splinty means when he said that you jump into random threads contributing nothing, just attacking people.

That's a lot of negative karma I reckon, right MartyLife @MartyLife?
Indeed it is.

One of the best way for people to expose themselves is to get irrationally angry at a post that wasn't directed at them and start hurling insults.
But then again, since it exposed the closet Q-Anoner amongst us, perhaps my post merely acted as a self-revealing filter.

namaste

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
But wait.... There's more.

Namaste