Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude Splinty @Splinty
Someone similar to this will be elected to lead in Texas in 5 years thanks to you rebels

I probably would have voted for Trump without your guidance. Then I decided not to vote around August. Then I felt empowered to vote against Trump and each day I came on here you just got me more and more excited to vote against him.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I probably would have voted for Trump without your guidance. Then I decided not to vote around August. Then I felt empowered to vote against Trump and each day I came on here you just got me more and more excited to vote against him.
I just voted Biden though

What have we done!?!?!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
How much is my ballot worth to you? I'm auctioning it off.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

First the left said it never happened.
Then they said it was a hoax.
Then they said it was the Russians.
Whats their next lie??

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How many were with their “actual” parents? Heres another crazy thought; dont drag kids across the desert or into a foreign country when you know you will get detained/arrested and possibly seperated from the child. If I broke into someones house with a child guess who I am not going to blame if I get arrested and the child gets seperated from me? Whatever happened to personal responsibility?