Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
So is CNN and the other mainstream parrots STILL dragging this on and on?? I can't bear to watch/

Was visiting with my dad for a few weeks, so sad he watches that every day and believes it. Like really sad. I coudn't shake him out of it.

They've already jumped the shark so long ago, I wonder when if ever they will let this story go? Seriously will they keep kicking this dead horse for another year?? I thought when the report came back with no findings of collusion we could finally move on, god knows there are plenty of stories to be covering. Was absolutely shocked to see almost a month later CNN still crying about it, 24-7 unable to accept defeat or error.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It cuts both ways. You can rest assured anyone who consistently posts news articles from the same handful of sources is going to be passing around only what's heard in their echo chamber. Sometimes it's enough to swing an election...

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Trump insists nuclear deal will happen after North Korea fires projectiles
Donald Trump said he still believes a nuclear deal with North Korea will happen, after the country fired several unidentified short-range projectiles into the sea.

The US president tweeted on Saturday that he believes that leader Kim Jong-un “fully realizes the great economic potential of North Korea, & will do nothing to interfere or end it”.

Trump added: “He also knows that I am with him & does not want to break his promise to me. Deal will happen!”

A diplomatic summit between Trump and Kim over the North’s pursuit of nuclear weapons broke down earlier this year without a deal. North Korea wants widespread sanctions relief in return for disarmament moves that the US has rejected as insufficient.

South Korea initially reported Saturday that a single missile was fired, but later issued a statement that said “several projectiles” had been launched and that they flew up to 200km (125 miles) before splashing into the sea toward the north-east.

If it’s confirmed that the North fired banned ballistic missiles, it would be the first such launch since the North’s November 2017 test of an intercontinental ballistic missile. That year saw a string of increasingly powerful weapons tests from the North and a belligerent response from Trump that had many in the region fearing war.

Experts say the North may increase these sorts of low-level provocations to apply pressure on the US to agree to reduce crushing international sanctions.

North Korea test fires short-range projectiles, South Korean officials say

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1124670603179565056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses
Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses
In fact, year after year, Mr. Trump appears to have lost more money than nearly any other individual American taxpayer, The Times found when it compared his results with detailed information the I.R.S. compiles on an annual sampling of high-income earners. His core business losses in 1990 and 1991 — more than $250 million each year — were more than double those of the nearest taxpayers in the I.R.S. information for those years.

Over all, Mr. Trump lost so much money that he was able to avoid paying income taxes for eight of the 10 years. It is not known whether the I.R.S. later required changes after audits.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Right? What a bunch of babies.

The economy is strong and unemployment is low. But the Dems have done absolutely nothing but complain about the election and desperately try to find a reason why they lost.

Should work out well for them in the 2020 election. If there is one thing America loves, it's a bunch of crybabies.