Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Seriously though, everyone saying Trump is a chicken, making the wrong move, have any of you all served in the military? Experienced War? Know what is like to go overseas and make sacrifices? Lose a limb or two, maybe a best friend? Lose your mind and soul?

Have any of you who are saying Trump should do this and that experienced any of that?????

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Seriously though, everyone saying Trump is a chicken, making the wrong move, have any of you all served in the military? Experienced War? Know what is like to go overseas and make sacrifices? Lose a limb or two, maybe a best friend? Lose your mind and soul?

Have any of you who are saying Trump should do this and that experienced any of that?????
I'm saying Trump is making the right move in the worst way.

I've served, and i've held a friend while he bled to death in a combat zone.

what's your question?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Has he?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I'm saying Trump is making the right move in the worst way.

I've served, and i've held a friend while he bled to death in a combat zone.

what's your question?
that's fine. sorry for your loss. my message was to the ones who haven't served and criticizing Trump about pulling troops out of the war zone.

I've been there too and experienced what you're talking about and lived through the aftermath, it's fuckin hell and I don't want that shit to happen to any other troops especially if it's not even that critical to security of US.

you should know it if you experienced it

Last edited:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
probably not but why does that matter? Trump is bringing the troops back home.
my problem is with the ones who don't even know what it's like to be in a war and throwing their 2 cents in about how we should send our young kids to fight here or over there, it's not just some things you post about. Each individual will have to face reality, risking their lives, and with each life, there's a family involved.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
that's fine. sorry for your loss. my message was to the ones who haven't served and criticizing Trump about pulling troops out of the war zone.

I've been there too and experienced what you're talking about and lived through the aftermath, it's fuckin hell and I don't want that shit to happen to any other troops especially if it's not even that critical to security of US.

you should know it if you experienced it
i've also been removed from deployments where i was supporting local resources, and been forced to abandon my brothers in arms.

Trump is a cunt for doing that.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
i've also been removed from deployments where i was supporting local resources, and been forced to abandon my brothers in arms.

Trump is a cunt for doing that.
militarily speaking, I do agree with you especially back when I was in the Corps, I'd have thought the same and I didn't have family back then so it was just me and my will to fight for people who's on my left and right only. At the time, I didn't know how much of a big deal it was for someone to miss their first child being born because they were deployed and many cases, they die and leave their child fatherless.

I don't know about you but when I came home, started wrestling with thoughts in my head about all the ones who didn't make it back home. And once I was knowledgable with the reasons behind everything, I started questioning those reasons. "what was it for?" was it worth dying for and leaving their family to go on without you? (in general)

now, Times have changed a lot, especially I have a newborn on the way and the feeling I have these days is, fuck politics, most important thing in life is life itself, living, providing for my family, watching my kids grow.

I'm sorry but Kurds are not the only unfortunate people in the world, why don't we help EVERYONE then?

Trump is an ass, especially the way he goes about business but that's what I support these days because that's what's gonna keep my family safe, is me, sticking around, and all the other's fathers and mothers being present in their homes

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm sorry but Kurds are not the only unfortunate people in the world, why don't we help EVERYONE then?

Trump is an ass, especially the way he goes about business but that's what I support these days because that's what's gonna keep my family safe, is me, sticking around, and all the other's fathers and mothers being present in their homes
we can help everyone by trading only with governments that acknowledge human rights and economic liberty.
Abandon trade wars and military wars.

The thing with the Kurds is that we gave them our word. They worked with their enemy, the Turks, in good faith that we would prevent the Turks from acting on their worst instincts. Now that the Turks are fully aware of the Kurds defensive positions and strategies, we're turning our back and walking away.

No relationship exists in a vacuum. We can't keep capriciously fucking our powerless allies and pretending it won't effect the way other allies deal with us.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
we can help everyone by trading only with governments that acknowledge human rights and economic liberty.
Abandon trade wars and military wars.

The thing with the Kurds is that we gave them our word. They worked with their enemy, the Turks, in good faith that we would prevent the Turks from acting on their worst instincts. Now that the Turks are fully aware of the Kurds defensive positions and strategies, we're turning our back and walking away.

No relationship exists in a vacuum. We can't keep capriciously fucking our powerless allies and pretending it won't effect the way other allies deal with us.
would you drop everything in your life and leave your family to go fight for the Kurds right now?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
would you drop everything in your life and leave your family to go fight for the Kurds right now?
I'd go further and ask ALL OF YOU who so dearly wants to help out the Kurds to drop everything in your life, leave your family and go fight for the Kurds right now?