Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I’m sorry mate but I do not get it?

You see trump as a god?
Not at all friend. I've always been a Trump fan ever since his tv show. I love him as President because he actually fights back the same why I would in his position. I'm also fully aware that he's probably the last Republican President in the near future because of demographics. I'm one of his "Latinos 4 Trump" you could say...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You trumpers will be laughed at if we have another century of what we have now

But I’m not sure we will with another 4 years.

You are betting on destruction
So, I'm a little confused here. Are you ignoring that Brexit was what started the spiral into stupidity? or are you ignoring that Donald Trump hasn't done any of the awful things we were promised 4 years ago?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
where you going to cut a trillion?
LOL
The post you quoted was in reference to the insane idea of the wall costing tax payers $35.
Did this 8 billion moved from military spending break the camels back?
The United States spends over 40 billion a year to school illegal immigrant children (yes I understand it’s not their fault but this is about finances). Now if we add prison and healthcare costs to that even if it cuts those numbers by 10% over time the wall pays for itself very quickly.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
So, I'm a little confused here. Are you ignoring that Brexit was what started the spiral into stupidity? or are you ignoring that Donald Trump hasn't done any of the awful things we were promised 4 years ago?

You want me dry?

Open up boy

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Are
LOL
The post you quoted was in reference to the insane idea of the wall costing tax payers $35.
The United States spends over 40 billion a year to school illegal immigrant children (yes I understand it’s not their fault but this is about finances). Now if we add prison and healthcare costs to that even if it cuts those numbers by 10% the wall pays for itself in a year.
you saying it won’t cost each tax payer at least $35? Is the math wrong ?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Wall won’t slow down the numbers?
Not enough to make the cost worth it. There was a former Mexican drug cop talking about it on the Rogan podcast last week. The coyotes figured out that it's easier to fly them into Canada and walk them across the northern border.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Not enough to make the cost worth it. There was a former Mexican drug cop talking about it on the Rogan podcast last week. The coyotes figured out that it's easier to fly them into Canada and walk them across the northern border.
Even with having to pay for a round trip flight?

I don’t think you can book a one way ticket into Canada, can you ?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Even with having to pay for a round trip flight?

I don’t think you can book a one way ticket into Canada, can you ?
To come over the border illegally costs thousands of dollars. The idea of people running across the border like they're making a break for the endzone is the exception rather than the rule.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
LOL
The United States spends over 40 billion a year to school illegal immigrant children (yes I understand it’s not their fault but this is about finances). Now if we add prison and healthcare costs to that even if it cuts those numbers by 10% over time the wall pays for itself very quickly.
you're assuming the wall will change something. It won't.
you're also assuming that this $8B will build the wall. It won't.

And spending money you don't have is spending money you don't have, whether on unnecessary foreign wars or unnecessary domestic walls.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Two words...

Seventy Dollars.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I disagree but when the construction is done we’ll find out.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Gotcha. Glad your $35 was well spent and you can feel safe sleeping at night.
Dumb response from a person living in a country with massive border protection and immigration policies.

The numbers are already at a low are they not?
yes a combination of fixing and building new wall areas and Trump getting Mexico to help has lowered the numbers by like 40%. This is usually when the numbers are highest due to cool temperatures also.