Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
President Trump rehires Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer to White House roles
President Donald Trump has rehired his former chief of staff Reince Priebus and former press secretary Sean Spicer almost three years after both men unceremoniously departed the White House.

Priebus and Spicer will each join the President's Commission on White House Fellowships, according to a White House announcement Tuesday. As a part of the commission, the pair will interview and recommend to their former boss national finalists for appointments.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Ex-White House chief of staff John Kelly speaks out against Trump
The former White House chief of staff John Kelly has backed the fired impeachment inquiry witness Alexander Vindman, launching a spirited defense of the former National Security Council official and criticizing the Trump administration across a range of issues.

Barr says Trump's tweets 'make it impossible for me to do my job' – as it happened
Read more
Kelly, a retired four-star Marine Corps general, told an audience at Drew University in New Jersey on Wednesday evening that Vindman was simply following the training he had received as a soldier when he flagged his concerns about Donald Trump’s phone conversation with the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, last summer.

“He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave,” Kelly said. “He went and told his boss what he just heard.” Kelly’s comments were first reported in the Atlantic.
“The media, in my view, and I feel very strongly about this, is not the enemy of the people. We need a free media,” he said, according to the Daily Record.

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1227986935240691712?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This lawyer guy is in trouble
he still has 2 more pending cases too . he embezzled 300k from stormy daniels plus he has to face 10 counts of wire fraud ,19 counts of tax fraud ,4x bankruptcy fraud and 2x bank fraud. he is fuuuucked

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
$20 000 000 per mile of wall? Damn that’s an expensive wall. Glad the economy is doing so well, so everyone can afford to pay their fair share.

Last edited: