Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Serious question thug.

what is a liberal over in the states?

over here it’s like the middle ground between the right and the left.

they are piss poor here.
Abortion rights
Anti-gun
Pro-LGBTQABC123UANDMELALA
Climate change/environment
Black Lives Matter
Pro-Palestinian/Anti-Israel
Higher taxes

Those are some issues that come to mind...

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Abortion rights
Anti-gun
Pro-LGBTQABC123UANDMELALA
Climate change/environment
Black Lives Matter
Pro-Palestinian/Anti-Israel
Higher taxes

Those are some issues that come to mind...

Oh.

well that would be me then.

I don’t think it’s necessary to own a gun if no one else does,

I do have a problem with gender change tbf.

I can clearly see climate change. Only morons can’t see how creating a huge carbon dioxide cloud and destroying the lungs of the planet is a bad thing.

all lives matter but it does seem to me that the USA lock up and kill an indiscriminate amount of blacks. It’s a bit like Israel. South Africa. We have factors in this day and age.

Netanyahu is convicted. But he carries on with impunity. Lol. You think Bidens son has done shit?check out bibi one.

Trump has dropped taxes to huge conglomerates. Not families,

I guess we can agree to disagree....

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Oh.

well that would be me then.

I don’t think it’s necessary to own a gun if no one else does,

I do have a problem with gender change tbf.

I can clearly see climate change. Only morons can’t see how creating a huge carbon dioxide cloud and destroying the lungs of the planet is a bad thing.

all lives matter but it does seem to me that the USA lock up and kill an indiscriminate amount of blacks. It’s a bit like Israel. South Africa. We have factors in this day and age.

Netanyahu is convicted. But he carries on with impunity. Lol. You think Bidens son has done shit?check out bibi one.

Trump has dropped taxes to huge conglomerates. Not families,

I guess we can agree to disagree....
We agree on gender change and all lives matter and I'm sure we agree on other issues as well. I'm very right-wing on most issues but I'm actually quite Liberal on others which might seem like a shock to other members on here. It's been insinuated that I'm some white racist right-winger when I'm just a humble Conservative who was made in America with Mexican parts...

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
We agree on gender change and all lives matter and I'm sure we agree on other issues as well. I'm very right-wing on most issues but I'm actually quite Liberal on others which might seem like a shock to other members on here. It's been insinuated that I'm some white racist right-winger when I'm just a humble Conservative who was made in America with Mexican parts...

I’ll be honest mate I’d definitely have a q with you.

we do clash on certain points, but you seem level headed.
I’d have you round my family.

you are weird on fundamentals but I’m sure we could thrash out why. Without us stopping drinking.