Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
My understanding of the American propsal is to just mail out ballots rather than people going through any actual effort to acquire a ballot.
I believe what several states mailed to people is applications for absentee ballots. I got one, and I saw this post on twitter the other day:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/JocelynBenson/status/1263089382690631680

The trump tweet it quoted was him accusing Michigan I think of sending out ballots and trying to get people stirred up about voter fraud.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Widower asks Twitter to take down Trump's tweets about his late wife

"My request is simple: Please delete these tweets," Timothy J. Klausutis wrote to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

"I am asking you to intervene in this instance because the president of the United States has taken something that does not belong to him — the memory of my dead wife — and perverted it for perceived political gain."
Timothy Klausutis said in the letter, sent last week, that his wife had an undiagnosed heart condition and fell and hit her head on her desk at work. He called her death "the single most painful thing that I have ever had to deal with" and said he feels a marital obligation to protect her memory amid "a constant barrage of falsehoods, half-truths, innuendo and conspiracy theories since the day she died."

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015