Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Just like if a Russian guy is killed by an Irish guy.

Feel free to find some actual stats to back up your claims Koreans are the only outliers.
hahahahaha exactly~

so the only data that's worth something is about the blacks killing blacks, every other race is inconclusive.

and you do remember this little debate started because you were replying to my statement about "black people kills other black people the most" and you were trying to say that every race kills every race the most.

thanks! it was a nice little debate, but what I said in the beginning holds

black people should live in fear of other black people, not the cops

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
hahahahaha exactly~

so the only data that's worth something is about the blacks killing blacks, every other race is inconclusive.

and you do remember this little debate started because you were replying to my statement about "black people kills other black people the most" and you were trying to say that every race kills every race the most.

thanks! it was a nice little debate, but what I said in the beginning holds

black people should live in fear of other black people, not the cops
Not all black people are of the same ethnicity.

And like I said from the start, all white people should be more afraid of white people.. Asian should be more afraid of Asians then the cops.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Not all black people are of the same ethnicity.

And like I said from the start, all white people should be more afraid of white people.. Asian should be more afraid of Asians then the cops.
yea but when you talk about the black people committing murders, majority are the black people of the hood.

when you talk about white people, you got to be saying an Irish people should be afraid of the RUssian people, Jewish people should be afraid of the Scottish people. Or a Korean should be afraid of Vietnamese... however the description fits. it's little different

bottom line is Black people should be afraid of other Black people more than the Cops.

other race, don't really seem to care for Cops or their own Race

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
bottom line is Black people should be afraid of other Black people more than the Cops.
I have been stating this from the start.

Just like other Asian people should be more afraid of other Asian people than the cops or people of a different ethnicity such as ‘blacks’.

Just like other white people should be afraid of other white people more than the cops or of people of different ethnicities such as ‘blacks’.

It’s OK, you can just admit you can’t provide any evidence to back up your claims that Koreans in America are less likely to be killed by other Koreans then they are other races.... Well you actually stayed at Asians but we will allow you to move the goalposts, considering you still can’t back up the statement.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I have been stating this from the start.

Just like other Asian people should be more afraid of other Asian people than the cops or people of a different ethnicity such as ‘blacks’.

Just like other white people should be afraid of other white people more than the cops or of people of different ethnicities such as ‘blacks’.

It’s OK, you can just admit you can’t provide any evidence to back up your claims that Koreans in America are less likely to be killed by other Koreans then they are other races.... Well you actually stayed at Asians but we will allow you to move the goalposts, considering you still can’t back up the statement.
uh.. you're the one moving the goal post my friend

I already admitted that you were right about the Asians on Asians murder rate.

here's how this all started

Most Black people get killed by other Black people way more than the cops, it's a fact. Although they are more likely to be killed by a cop since a lot of the Black dominant neighborhood is a crime-ridden shit-hole which requires lot of the cop's attention, and not saying it's the right way to go about but if I were a cop, who's dealing with 90% of the criminals who are Black, it'll be hard not to see every Black person as some kind of criminal or a threat. Stereotypes don't just become stereotypes... it has to do with inference.

Also, everyone has a choice in this country. If you want to raise your kids away from the shit-hole, you can work your asses off and move to a nicer and safer neighborhood. If you choose to stay and let your kids be influenced by gangbangers and the drug dealers, that's your fault and you failed as a parent.

every race has to deal with racism in America. most Asian people immigrate here with close to nothing, don't speak the language. But you rarely see Asian homeless person in the US or an Asian family living in poverty. They get discriminated as much as the blacks, has to deal with racism, but they just shut the fuck up and work or study their asses off, and most become pretty successful, not that I'm pushing for that type of life-style but my point is that there's always a way, in America, if you put your mind into it. it's a free-country for Christ's sake.

Black people who seems to be oppressed are born here and speak the language, no problem communicating, what's their excuse?

stop making excuses for them. it's not always a race thing
Most white people get killed by white people way more than cops or blacks.

Every race is more likely to be killed by one of their race than another. It’s a fact.
^your above post is insinuating that the numbers about blacks killing blacks is not a big deal since every race gets killed by their own? (fine I'll let that slide, even though that's an inconclusive data that just tells the story on the surface, if you dig deep, there's a lot more to it.)

after back and forth exchange of posts, you proved that black killing black is waaay more significant than the other race killing their own

and you don't want to admit you were wrong, so just focusing on the part about how I'm disagreeing with you? even though I said you were right.

just an example
you're right on asian on asian murder rate but it's an inconclusive data

super generalized

ethnic groups in Asians are lot different from whites or blacks, way more verse

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
uh.. you're the one moving the goal post my friend

I already admitted that you were right about the Asians on Asians murder rate.

here's how this all started

^your above post is insinuating that the numbers about blacks killing blacks is not a big deal since every race gets killed by their own? (fine I'll let that slide, even though that's an inconclusive data that just tells the story on the surface, if you dig deep, there's a lot more to it.)

after back and forth exchange of posts, you proved that black killing black is waaay more significant than the other race killing their own

and you don't want to admit you were wrong, so just focusing on the part about how I'm disagreeing with you? even though I said you were right.

As I said from the start (as you just quoted):

Every race is more likely to be killed by one of their own as opposed to being killed by another race or cop.

... even Asians.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
yea but when you talk about the black people committing murders, majority are the black people of the hood.

when you talk about white people, you got to be saying an Irish people should be afraid of the RUssian people, Jewish people should be afraid of the Scottish people. Or a Korean should be afraid of Vietnamese... however the description fits. it's little different

other race, don't really seem to care for Cops or their own Race
Therefore Asians should be more afraid of other Asians than the cops... right?

Namaste

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Therefore Asians should be more afraid of other Asians than the cops... right?

Namaste
I guess.

the original question I was getting into was about if black people should be afraid of other black people or cops that I was discussing with FINGERS @Fingers

discussion took a weird turn

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Well well well the fake-and-gay Russian Concussion/Collusion Illusion BTFO!

Dirty Cop Rosenstein Tosses Fired FBI and Comey Under the Bus – Says He Recommended his Firing Due to His Attempts to Influence 2016 Campaign

Also from the hearing...

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein conceded on Wednesday that by August of 2017 there was no evidence that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russians to sabotage the 2016 election, even though the investigation into that allegation would persist for another year and a half.

The jaw-dropping admission came during a contentious hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is actively investigating the F.B.I.'s Crossfire Hurricane investigation that sought to uncover whether Trump campaign officials had colluded with Russian agents to sabotage the 2016 election.

Addressing Rosenstein during the hearing, committee member Sen. Lindsey Graham asked him: "The whole concept, that the campaign was colluding with the Russians, there was no 'there' there in August of 2017, do you agree or not?"

"I agree with the general statement," Rosenstein replied.

Oct 24, 2015
Luke 12 v47&48
The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows.
trumpchurch.jpg