Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It must’ve gotten pretty bad if you read it felt the need to act. As the article you posted says, it’s been full of racist for years.
It's partisan pandering, they don't actually give a fuck, they just don't like Trump. Which is fine, it's a private platform, they can do as they see fit, but to pretend they are some shining moral light because of this is hilarious. Same with twitch, they didn't ban him for a year prior, for 4iah year old comments.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
It's partisan pandering, they don't actually give a fuck, they just don't like Trump. Which is fine, it's a private platform, they can do as they see fit, but to pretend they are some shining moral light because of this is hilarious.
Why do you say they don’t like trump? Who owns reddit?

Reddit, Twitch, FB, Twitter have all felt the need to censor or ban either trumps content or the content of his community members… Seems to be a theme.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Reddit, Twitch, FB, Twitter have all felt the need to censor or ban either trumps content or the content of his community members… Seems to be a theme.
Steve Huffman of San Francisco CA is the CEO and cofounder.

I agree there is a theme, and one of those themes is those businesses are largely liberal, and don't like Donald Trump. They are private platforms, so I believe they should be able to ban who they want, for whatever reason they want, but let's not pretend for a second there isn't a bias within those companies.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Steve Huffman of San Francisco CA is the CEO and cofounder.

I agree there is a theme, and one of those themes is those businesses are largely liberal, and don't like Donald Trump. They are private platforms, so I believe they should be able to ban who they want, for whatever reason they want, but let's not pretend for a second there isn't a bias within those companies.
Well I have to disagree on some of those points. Huffman has been publicly stating for years that he does not want to have to censor the Donald sub Reddit.

As well, I didn’t realize Zuckerberg or Bazos were liberals, but then again, I haven’t looked to far into it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Well I have to disagree on some of those points. Huffman has been publicly stating for years that he does not want to have to censor the Donald sub Reddit.

As well, I didn’t realize Zuckerberg or Bazos were liberals, but then again, I haven’t looked to far into it.
I don't believe Zuckerberg has ever publicly stated any party he is affiliated with. I think it's pretty common knowledge Trump and Bezos don't like each other.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I don't believe Zuckerberg has ever publicly stated any party he is affiliated with. I think it's pretty common knowledge Trump and Bezos don't like each other.
That’s my point, yet you paint them as liberals. Zuckerberg stuck up for trumps content until he was forced into a corner. Bezos has donated to the GOP. Huffman has been defending the_donald subreddits right to free speech for years.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That’s my point, yet you paint them as liberals. Zuckerberg stuck up for trumps content until he was forced into a corner. Bezos has donated to the GOP. Huffman has been defending the_donald subreddits right to free speech for years.
That's fair

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

There certainly seems to be a pattern emerging.... again.

Or wait... perhaps it was always there.....
Namaste

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
You would be silly to take this report at face value. I mean, when has vague 'intelligence' ever steered America wrong?

Of course the Russians might be doing it, but there are several reasons to be skeptical. The first and most important being: why in the utter fuck would the Russians have to offer incentives for the Taliban to kill American soldiers when the Taliban were killing American soldiers for two decades anyway? It's like trying to get a dog to lick its balls at some point. The Russians also aren't keen on jihadists for obvious reasons.

This is also a re-tread of the fake Russian 'Putin puppet' conspiracy theory the Democrats have been pushing since before Trump was elected (which is retarded, as it is a proven failure of a strategy).

Arming and funding the Taliban as revenge for US proxy wars against them in Ukraine and Syria? Sure, I can see that. Offering 'bounties'? Seems unnecessary and absurd.

Also, this is how proxy wars work regardless. The US supplies weapons to Ukraine in order to kill Russian troops. There was this thing called the Cold War - people might want to read up on it before dropping their monocles.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
And I call bullshit. There's no way he purposefully sent that tweet out BECAUSE the racist old fuck yelled "white power"

Trump was probably on the shitter playing the video on mute so he didn't wake The First Lady.

Sending something out to all his followers without making sure it didn't contain any zingers is galacticly stupid, so by no means am I excusing his fuck up here.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
And I call bullshit. There's no way he purposefully sent that tweet out BECAUSE the racist old fuck yelled "white power"

Trump was probably on the shitter playing the video on mute so he didn't wake The First Lady.

Sending something out to all his followers without making sure it didn't contain any zingers is galacticly stupid, so by no means am I excusing his fuck up here.

Its not like he has history of being racist is it.

Its just another joke.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It's always amusing to hear people like the fake-and-gay media say that Trump is going all in racist as a strategy to win the election. Yeah like that's an excellent strategy as if you could win with simply white votes...

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I see the plan to divide everyone into 2 sides is working perfectly

LOL @ that old bitch saying "grab em by the pussy" with zero emotion.

And the Karen that called for the police after getting hit by the golf cart that she stepped in front of made me laugh.

Funny and sad to think that 3-1/2 years ago these people were probably all friends.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
so by no means am I excusing his fuck up here.
Maybe not, but you are actually making up a framing story to feed this "just another {harmless?} fuck up" - explanation.

At what point will he have fucked up enough to see he ain't fit for that office? This ain't your charming but increasingly quirky grandpa standing at the grill. He is the potus.

Think about it, how many fuck-ups does the public not know about? Or how many are actually severe but are lessend and explained away by himself and his excusers?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Maybe not, but you are actually making up a framing story to feed this "just another {harmless?} fuck up" - explanation.

At what point will he have fucked up enough to see he ain't fit for that office? This ain't your charming but increasingly quirky grandpa standing at the grill. He is the potus.

Think about it, how many fuck-ups does the public not know about? Or how many are actually severe but are lessend and explained away by himself and his excusers?
I'm sure there are a ton. He is FAR from being a polished human being. Libs like to point out this fact, but then when he does something foolish that gives them the opportunity to signal that virtue, they suddenly ignore the fact that he is a fool and build a new story that he did it on purpose as some sort of a coded message to his underground racist voters.

Which is it? Is he a fool? Or is he a genius?

Fortunately he's got a lot done in his 4 years so even if he doesn't win he's at least got the ship turned around and pointed in the right direction again. Washington needed a good shaking up. He certainly did that.

Hopefully Sleepy Joe doesn't fuck it all up.