Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Duolingo's CEO says Trump immigration policies could force him to move jobs to Canada
So instead of firing the Canadians and replacing them with Americans they're going to pay the Canadians to work from home? Lol

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
We got @JuneWhite on here. Let’s get Mary Trump.

View: https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1280567022254870529?s=20
I think his inarticulate mannerisms and boorish speech patterns already showed that.

Mary claims Trump cheated on a college entrance test -- the SAT -- by paying someone else to take it for him in Queens, NY ... and that high score helped him get into Wharton Business School at Penn.​

I called this one a while ago.
No way he could have graduated college.

Namaste

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Friends, Romans 'Muricans, Countrymen.

He promised a wall, and .......

1594156384319.png

I'll be damned... he did build that wall after all. To keep out of Mexico, Canada and the E.U.

Promises kept!

Namaste

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Fake-and-gay media, right Thuglife13 @Thuglife13

Funny how when Twitter hits Trump content with a manipulated media badge, people cry Twitter is picking on Trump. Yet when anyone else gets the badge, they are fake news.
Fake-and-gay media leans one way 99% and you know this Freeloading Rusty @The Bad Guy

If Twitter is actually taking Trump's side, you know you've fucked up (lamestream media)...

Just like with polls, they always have a handicap with Trump. You have to add a few points to his side because they're skewed.

Also everytime the media does a boo boo, it always goes one way (against Trump) never the other way around.

Also Fox isn't above criticism. The best thing they have going for them is Tucker who should be required viewing...