Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Why do you keep using gay as an insult. Are you some kind of homophobe?
I could be wrong but I actually think he is making fun of (by emulating) the poster who constantly, immaturely uses that phrasing.

Namaste

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I could be wrong but I actually think he is making fun of (by emulating) the poster who constantly, immaturely uses that phrasing.

Namaste
But why continue to mock and marginalize a large group of people, who are mocked, beaten, and marginalized, just to score internet points on some random dude? That's really shitty and just as bad.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I bet if she got impregnated by an illegal they would pay for housing
No doubt. Just like the family of the radical sjw white girl Mollie Tibbets in Iowa who got merked by an illegal alien and the family had more hate towards Trump than the killer of their daughter. They even took in the teenager of an illegal alien couple to show how much white guilt they suffered from...

Crazy left-wing mom takes in son of illegal immigrant

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
But why continue to mock and marginalize a large group of people, who are mocked, beaten, and marginalized, just to score internet points on some random dude? That's really shitty and just as bad.
The member you're quoting has the audacity to call me immature and call me out for "phrasing" when he was banned by our beloved mod who's going through the worst pain anyone can go through and him coming back is him spitting in our mod's face. He has also engaged in plenty of "phrasing" of homophobic content and is hated by everyone on here except for a couple cucks...

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The member you're quoting has the audacity to call me immature and call me out for "phrasing" when he was banned by our beloved mod who's going through the worst pain anyone can go through and him coming back is him spitting in our mod's face. He has also engaged in plenty of "phrasing" of homophobic content and is hated by everyone on here except for a couple cucks...
Such an angry guy.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Oh wait, guys!

It seems I have been wrong about and misunderstood Trump all along!
He's definitely not racist.

So nice of him to allow this in front of his tower. Swell guy.

Namaste
I told you he's no longer racist.

He said something nice to a Mexican.

Never mind his people who are angry at him. ?

Namaste

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020