Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Trump commutes Stones jail sentence....

this is where Merica is

lol. A banana republic.

burn Hollywood burn. I feel a riot coming on!

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Isn't the president supposed to live in our heads?

So long as he is perceived to be attacking the libtards and lame stream media its all good.

He can literally do anything. Shoot a man and the idiots would still cheer him because he is one of them.

Lol. How stupid are these people.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Well. Here we have Trumptard in the wild.

He seems nice....

View: https://twitter.com/Jwheels_74/status/1281324870010376192

Namaste
Is that an Antifa flag the guy doing the filming is flying? You can see it in the rearview mirror at the end of the video.
A domestic terrorist flaunting his flag in public. Can't be too surprised to get that sort of reaction.

He's got something written on his truck too. You can see it in the reflection from the meat-head's truck. I can't quite make it out - but I'm sure it said something like "Have a nice day"

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Is that an Antifa flag the guy doing the filming is flying? You can see it in the rearview mirror at the end of the video.
A domestic terrorist flaunting his flag in public. Can't be too surprised to get that sort of reaction.

He's got something written on his truck too. You can see it in the reflection from the meat-head's truck. I can't quite make it out - but I'm sure it said something like "Have a nice day"
Wait did Trump designate Antifa as domestic terrorists?