Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Source is no good, story can't be trusted.

It's true tho, you are pulling out a lotta troops as "punishment".

Our relationship has worsened considerably since the big trumpet in the wh, and the little trumpet ambassador he put here that was frozen out by our politicians and thus got fired for being the useless cunt he was. Now it will be some military guy who got on fox news a lot. Haha, will prolly be about the same.

You are working against us on a couple of issues at times with mafia methods. You don't do that to allies without driving em away. So ofc Russia is delighted with this not just in a military sense.
But it's not just a Trump thing, it has been happening since Bush and continued throughout Obama too. Not to this extent tho.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's true tho, you are pulling out a lotta troops as "punishment".

Our relationship has worsened considerably since the big trumpet in the wh, and the little trumpet ambassador he put here that was frozen out by our politicians and thus got fired for being the useless cunt he was. Now it will be some military guy who got on fox news a lot. Haha, will prolly be about the same.

You are working against us on a couple of issues at times with mafia methods. You don't do that to allies without driving em away. So ofc Russia is delighted with this not just in a military sense.
But it's not just a Trump thing, it has been happening since Bush and continued throughout Obama too. Not to this extent tho.
Maybe y'all should work on being able to defend yourselves.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Maybe y'all should work on being able to defend yourselves.
That is what you take from it? It's like the least important thing here.

But sure, it's one reason I put punishment in "". I don't mind being less dependent on the US at all, especially if they act like a rogue state.
But don't kid yourself, your troops and bases in Germany are far more beneficial to you than they are to us.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Just leaving this here in case anyone is actually interested
That’s a lot of shootings, from the first page of that list, mostly republican run states?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That’s a lot of shootings, from the first page of that list, mostly republican run states?
Philly - Dem Mayor, Dem Gov
Denver - Dem Mayor, Dem Gov
Chicago - Dem Mayor, Dem Gov
Pointblank, TX - ??? Mayor, Rep Gov
Montgomery - Dem Mayor, Rep Gov

Seems like a lot of Dems at the top of the list....

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Philly - Dem Mayor, Dem Gov
Denver - Dem Mayor, Dem Gov
Chicago - Dem Mayor, Dem Gov
Pointblank, TX - ??? Mayor, Rep Gov
Montgomery - Dem Mayor, Rep Gov

Seems like a lot of Dems at the top of the list....
It’s a mix list no doubt but Republicans states are the majority of the most recent shootings

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That is what you take from it? It's like the least important thing here.

But sure, it's one reason I put punishment in "". I don't mind being less dependent on the US at all, especially if they act like a rogue state.
But don't kid yourself, your troops and bases in Germany are far more beneficial to you than they are to us.
you would be speaking russian right now without those bases

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It’s a mix list no doubt but Republicans states are the majority of the most recent shootings
No, literally the top 3 most recent are all dem controlled....We can just look at the list and see how many are in dem controlled areas with gun control, proving prohibition doesn't work.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
No, literally the top 3 most recent are all dem controlled....We can just look at the list and see how many are in dem controlled areas with gun control, proving prohibition doesn't work.
I’m confused, in one gun thread it is stated correlation doesn’t equal causation. Yet in other threads, you seem to insinuate correlation does equal causation?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’m confused, in one gun thread it is stated correlation doesn’t equal causation. Yet into other threads, you seem to insinuate correlation does equal causation
Please show me where I said that in the other thread....