Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I'm not sure there if there is any other area in life where there is more hypocrisy than in politics. It's amazing how they say something 180* different depending who is in the WH.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Bill Weld is an old Fred Flintstone looking dude who said Angela Merkel is the foreign leader he admires most and is so lame he agreed to be the Bridesmaid on a ticket with this fucking loser...

Another RINO the MSM claims are a conservative voice of reason.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Just a bunch of fake-and-gay cucks like Kapernick and the disgusting women's soccer dyke Megan Rapinoe...
Why do you post like a 14 year old sometimes? I am not a fan of those people either but the insults don't make your point any better.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Why do you post like a 14 year old sometimes? I am not a fan of those people either but the insults don't make your point any better.
My God go change your skirt...
You're all over the place. One day you post like some left-winger then an hour later you post like some right-winger...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
My God go change your skirt...
You're all over the place. One day you post like some left-winger then an hour later you post like some right-winger...

I am not a slave to the political party system. I was not commenting about left or right, just the insults for anyone you don't agree with.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I am not a slave to the political party system. I was not commenting about left or right, just the insults for anyone you don't agree with.
Fair enough. With that being said, I came from the O.G which aligns a lot more with my style. As I said before, it's a huge difference between both places and I just try to do my part to add to this place which has been very welcoming. I have no issues with anyone here except for a certain poster who knows who he is...