Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Russia plans to pull bombers from Venezuela on Friday, White House says
Russian nuclear-capable bombers stationed in Venezuela will return to Russia on Friday, according to the White House.

In an emailed statement, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed to The Hill that the bombers, which became the subject of dispute between Russian and U.S. officials earlier this week, would return home Friday.

“We have spoken with representatives of Russia and have been informed that their military aircraft, which landed in Venezuela, will be leaving on Friday and going back to Russia," Sanders told The Hill.

Russia's deployment included two Tu-160 nuclear-capable supersonic bombers, as well as a heavy-lift An-124 Ruslan cargo plane and an Il-62 passenger plane.

The return of the bombers comes after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo issued a public statement sharply criticizing the "corrupt" governments of both Russia and Venezuela, and calling the deployment a waste of money.

"#Russia's government has sent bombers halfway around the world to #Venezuela. The Russian and Venezuelan people should see this for what it is: two corrupt governments squandering public funds, and squelching liberty and freedom while their people suffer," the secretary tweeted Monday.

Russian and Venezuelan officials fired back in their own statements, attacking Pompeo and accusing the U.S. of threatening Venezuela's sovereignty.

"It’s outrageous that the US gov’t questions our sovereign right to defense and security cooperation with other countries when @realDonaldTrump has threatened us publicly with a military intervention. If you want to cooperate, lift your sanctions against Venezuela," Venezuela’s foreign minister, Jorge Arreaza, wrote on Twitter.

A spokesman for the Kremlin also criticized Pompeo's statements, while taking aim at the U.S.'s sizable defense budget.

“As for the idea that we are squandering money, we do not agree. It’s not really appropriate for a country half of whose defense budget could feed the whole of Africa to be making such statements,” Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

View: https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1072324063551463424

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
2nd generation immigrant, like most terrorists in Europe.
So my post stands correct.

And what do second generation immigrants in Europe have to do with a border wall between Mexico and America?

Cherif's parents were legal immigrants, correct?

Last edited:

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So my post stands correct.

And what do second generation immigrants in Europe have to do with a border wall between Mexico and America?

Cherif's parents were legal immigrants, correct?
I don’t abide by your rules. Throwing a person in the water doesn’t make them a fish, living in France doesn’t make you French.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Just checking in to see if he's impeached yet.
Yeah.... the fist step was this thing called the mid term elections.
Second step, they get sworn in in January.
Third step, they bend orange Donnie over - mushroom dick and all

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
LMAO.

If you want to bitch about Russian bombers with nuclear capabilities being stationed in South America, go ahead and voice your concerns. It's a risky situation and another example of Russia laying their dick on the dinner table to see if anyone complains.

But an American politician bitching about "squandering public funds" is nothing short of hilarious.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just checking in to see if he's impeached yet.
Once they take control I'm sure it will happen. Politically, it's a horrible idea. But the Dems aren't much on strategy.

The economy is rocking right now. Impeachment processes will do nothing but piss off half the country and in 2020 we'll have 2016 all over again.

I don't think Trump will run again, but if the Dems focus the next 2 years trying to get him out of office, the only thing they'll accomplish is guaranteeing they get fucking crushed in the next election.

The world is tired of their faux rage and bleeding hearts. If they keep stoking that fire, they're just going to get burned. Again.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Once they take control I'm sure it will happen. Politically, it's a horrible idea. But the Dems aren't much on strategy.
The tide is turning.

Some are reasonable and starting to agree this is a possibility, others have just fled the thread like rats abandoning a ship. Skip back a a hundred pages or so and the Trump supporters are a little more vocal and confident.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
The tide is turning.

Some are reasonable and starting to agree this is a possibility, others have just fled the thread like rats abandoning a ship. Skip back a a hundred pages or so and the Trump supporters are a little more vocal and confident.

They owe us a deep heartfelt apology.

But I won't see it since 1/2 f them shitbags are on my ignore list, but I'm sure they're sorry for doubting us.

righto

Nov 24, 2018
Safe as in she's not Donald "Heil Hitler" Trump. It'll be business as usual if she gets elected. Rick get richer, poor stay poor and the middle class foots the bill and works it's ass off to keep its head above water. She might even start another war to really make people feel comfortable that nothing has changed.

Trump is a fuckin idiot and he'll resign from the presidency after the 1st month when he sees none of the shit he's talking about, such as getting Mexico to pay for a 2000 mile border wall, is going to be taken seriously. Also, China will laugh in his face as soon as he starts issuing demands.

boy, were YOU ever WRONG. :) He's going to get re-elected. He's going to get another supreme for sure and probably 2. We're going to get rid of the illegals, which will save us half a trillion $ a year currently being wasted on them. That will pay for the college funding, right there! We will pass national voter ID laws, too. Without those 10 million illegal votes, the Dems will never again hold power and we can start to reverse all the commie damage done to the US in the past 100 years, starting with the IRS and the Federal reserve.