Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
It's a hotel room.
If they are being charged standard rates, no I don't have a problem with it. I doubt a country is going to gain political favor for a $300 hotel room.

How much was Hilary charging for her meetings? Donate to the Clinton Foundation and you got a seat at the table. Where was the uproar over that? That's some crooked shit.
This lawsuit includes much more than just hotel rooms, lets not minimize what is going on here (event space rentals and hotel rooms sponsored by the Saudis and other foreign govts, office spaces purchased by foreign govts within Trump buildings and the use of the Trump brand logo).

What does Hilary have to do with our discussion about the POTUS?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This lawsuit includes much more than just hotel rooms, lets not minimize what is going on here (event space rentals and hotel rooms sponsored by the Saudis and other foreign govts, office spaces purchased by foreign govts within Trump buildings and the use of the Trump brand logo).

What does Hilary have to do with our discussion about the POTUS?
I will look into it.
Most of the allegations against our current POTUS, after you dig into them, have been much ado about nothing.

The Dems have become the party that cries wolf because EVERYTHING sets them off into an absolute rage. It's tiresome. A person tends to stop listening.

I brought up Hillary because I hate that bitch. I can't help myself sometimes. :)

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I will look into it.
Most of the allegations against our current POTUS, after you dig into them, have been much ado about nothing.

The Dems have become the party that cries wolf because EVERYTHING sets them off into an absolute rage. It's tiresome. A person tends to stop listening.

I brought up Hillary because I hate that bitch. I can't help myself sometimes. :)
Foreign governments are buying over priced real-estate properties from your president. Trump is earning a profit from govts who buy properties within his buildings and you dont think that is a massive red flag?

Trump registered eight companies in Saudi Arabia during campaign: report
During a rally on August 21, the day Trump created four of those companies, he said he gets along well with Saudi Arabia.

"They buy apartments from me," Trump said during the Alabama rally. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

In January of this year, Trump said on Fox News he "would want to protect Saudi Arabia.

"I would want to protect Saudi Arabia," he said during the interview. "But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically. They were making, before the oil went down ... they were making $1 billion a day.”

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Sure. If that's what has happened during his presidency AND they received favorable political treatment because of it.
It is still happening, hence the attempted legal action.

How would one prove favorable political treatment?

Do you think Trump's soft stance on Saudi Arabia is not questionable?

The country which funded the 9/11 attacks was not put on Trump's travel ban, does that not seem questionable?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Wow Gusto what the fuck man. What are you doing? Get outta here and stop thinking about this man. Come on bro seriously enough. This is really sad. You are thinking about a man you can’t stand 24/7, Jesus lol

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
It is still happening, hence the attempted legal action.

How would one prove favorable political treatment?

Do you think Trump's soft stance on Saudi Arabia is not questionable?

The country which funded the 9/11 attacks was not put on Trump's travel ban, does that not seem questionable?
It was funny how before the election he was all anti Saudi, then poof. ......... BFF with them & no travel/muslin ban for them.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
USMCA
A new trade agreement with Mexico, US and Canada has been signed.

According to Trump, it's the greatest trade deal the United States has ever signed. Since Trump isn't one for hyperbole, I have no doubt this deal is nothing but win for everyone involved.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Making fun of him?
The dude that used to do Bush 43 was hilarious.

I haven't watched SNL for years.
Sometimes.

They generally go for the low hanging fruit.

Dan Quayle is dumb. HW Bush is "not gonna do it". Clinton wants to bang every woman not named Hillary. W is a buffoon. Cheney is Satan and shot his friend in the face. Obama is boring and goes ghetto when the cameras are off. Biden is a buffoon. Trump is Trump.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Trump Administration to Deny Visas to Same-Sex Partners of Diplomats, U.N. Officials
Trump administration on Monday began denying visas to same-sex domestic partners of foreign diplomats and United Nations employees, and requiring those already in the United States to get married by the end of the year or leave the country.

The U.S. Mission to the U.N. portrayed the decision—which foreign diplomats fear will increase hardships for same-sex couples in countries that don’t recognize same-sex marriage—as an effort to bring its international visa practices in line with current U.S. policy. In light of the landmark 2015 Supreme Court decision legalizing same-sex marriage, the U.S. extends diplomatic visas only to married spouses of U.S. diplomats.
California defies Trump on climate change with new car emissions rules
Defying the Trump administration on climate change, California’s air-pollution agency ruled Friday that automakers must comply with the state’s strict rules on greenhouse gases if they want to continue selling cars here.

The California Air Resources Board approved a regulation that will significantly curtail carbon spewed by new cars sold in the state, beginning in 2021.

The board’s vote is likely to intensify the state’s conflict with the Trump administration over greenhouse gases from cars, a fight that’s been brewing since shortly after President Donald Trump took office.

In August, Trump’s Environmental Protection Agency said it plans to relax the standards on tailpipe emissions — and force California to accept the new national regulations. California has vowed to fight the EPA’s plan, in court if necessary, and Friday’s vote is intended to solidify the state’s opposition to the Trump regulations.

Read more here: California defies Trump on climate change with new car emissions rules