Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I'll never say a bad word about The Mooch.
As for my overall opinions, I haven't been following. We are about 2 months A.M. (After Miami) and I'm all Biden all the time.
Good man.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Trump has very deep and I mean deeeeeep character flaws. If any of his supporters can't admit that they aren't very honest or serious people. The demanding loyalty but giving none probably irks me the most. I like his policies and how the economy is going. Every single dem even Biden is a taxer and even more of a spender. Most of us don't mind when they spend on things we want and or like. I am opposed mostly to all. I am against debt and deficit but that horse left the barn a long time ago. Point is I don't have to think Trump is a great person to vote for him. For me he is the best in the running. When Lyin Ted runs again he has my vote. He was my original choice.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Fair enough. Not my cuppa but at least you named someone. Would you vote for him over all the dems?
Yes.

He's a big reason that I voted Gary Johnson in the last election. Hoping to get enough votes for that minimum threshold so that there was at least another option on the main stage for the upcoming election.

Generally, generally, I feel like the Rs tend to be the asshole cousins that bitch about the price of things but then spend too much and the Ds are the hippie idiots that think that they can tax and spend freely but generally, generally, have good hearts and want to help.

I don't want to waste money at all. But if I'm going to be taxed I'd like for it to be well accounted for and go towards helping where help is genuinely needed. Then if the money is wasted and people/businesses abuse the system then we hold them accountable. I'm also in favor of legalizing weed, having access to safe abortions, and giving people the option of buying into a competitive health insurance system with options that fit their needs while still taking care of those among us that who have those catastrophic emergencies that can can completely bankrupt a family currently.

We can also have a cutting edge military that protects us without spending silly amounts of money. The amount of equipment that is left behind after deployment is insane. The amount that we pay for individual items due to the process that the military has in place is silly.

Anyway.. I'm rambling again because I'm wandering around a mall trying to find some shoes that won't make me look like more of an asshole and I'm realizing that most things are made for 16 year olds who enjoy looking like assholes.