Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Ah, I forgot. You live in a predominantly white area. I live in a predominantly immigrant area. And you haven’t got a clue.
And yet you're still calling some foreign white man Daddy... Or wait, you have stopped, but you wont tell me why?

Your ass doesn't have a say in anything because you're an illegal immigrant. When was the last time you contributed to society in any meaningful way? And no the pictures you post of your x-rated men's public washroom adventures don't count.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Duncan Hunter to resign from Congress
Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) announced his resignation from Congress on Friday, three days after pleading guilty to misusing campaign funds.
The 1st and 2nd members of Congress to endorse Trump will plead guilty to federal crimes, resign
Hunter is the second Republican member of Congress to plead guilty to federal crimes this fall, following Rep. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.), who pleaded guilty to insider trading charges and resigned in October. Coincidentally, Collins was the first member of Congress to endorse Donald Trump for president in 2016 and Hunter was the second.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
And yet you're still calling some foreign white man Daddy... Or wait, you have stopped, but you wont tell me why?

Your ass doesn't have a say in anything because you're an illegal immigrant. When was the last time you contributed to society in any meaningful way? And no the pictures you post of your x-rated men's public washroom adventures don't count.
I’d argue that having some students enter medical school is meaningful.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Trump family member had ‘personal’ relationship with dossier author Christopher Steele, report says — it may have been Ivanka
  • A Trump family member had a “personal” relationship with ex-British spy Christopher Steele years before he authored a controversial dossier about President Donald Trump and Russia, Steele has said.
  • Steele told the Justice Department’s internal watchdog that he had been “favorably disposed” toward the Trump family — and not biased against Trump — because of his relationship with that family member.
  • The watchdog’s report was released as ABC News reported that Steele met Trump’s daughter Ivanka at a dinner in 2007 and remained in touch for some time thereafter.