Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
He also fucked up ISIS when obama said it would take years and years, this dude did it in less than two.
Obama said this in 2014.

USA waged war against ISIS from the time Obama said this (2014) until Trump recently declared 'victory' over ISIS (2018).

It took years for America to defeat ISIS.

• Sept. 7, 2014
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is preparing to carry out a campaign against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria that may take three years to complete, requiring a sustained effort that could last until after President Obama has left office, according to senior administration officials.
Destroying ISIS May Take Years, U.S. Officials Say

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Obama said this in 2014.

USA waged war against ISIS from the time Obama said this (2014) until Trump recently declared 'victory' over ISIS (2018).

Destroying ISIS May Take Years, U.S. Officials Say
Listen im not blind to the truth and I wont defend something that is clearly wrong in indefensible but if you think that it wouldve ended as quick as it did under trump if Obama was still president then you my friend just want to look one way. What is also hilarious is that all of you think with your articles and your "facts" that you have any real idea about what is going on behind closed doors. Im just guessing here but my thought is Trump went in an gave a clear order to unleash the military and do what needs to be done. Obama was a pussy.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Also ask MAGA bitchboys why they don't feel the same about Iran, and watch the hypocrisy. ..
It's different because Trump didn't have to release a bunch of terrorists and ship 400 million over to North Korea to get them to release their American prisoners. AHHHH SHIT

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Listen im not blind to the truth and I wont defend something that is clearly wrong in indefensible but if you think that it wouldve ended as quick as it did under trump if Obama was still president then you my friend just want to look one way. What is also hilarious is that all of you think with your articles and your "facts" that you have any real idea about what is going on behind closed doors. Im just guessing here but my thought is Trump went in an gave a clear order to unleash the military and do what needs to be done. Obama was a pussy.
You act like the war against ISIS was a video game which the enemy resets when the player changed.

America waged a war against ISIS for a couple years before Trump took office, Trump's America finished the job that Obama's America started. Damage had already been inflicted. Obama started a war against a 'healthy' ISIS. Trump continued to wage a war on an already injured ISIS. The combination of the two efforts is what lead to the 'defeat' of ISIS.

If you think Trump would have 'defeated' ISIS just as quick, without the previous damage inflicted by the American army from 2014-2016, I dont know what to tell you. All I can do is shake my head.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You act like the war against ISIS was a video game which the enemy resets when the player changed.

America waged a war against ISIS for a couple years before Trump took office, Trump's America finished the job that Obama's America started. Damage had already been inflicted. Obama started a war against a 'healthy' ISIS. Trump continued to wage a war on an already injured ISIS. The combination of the two efforts is what lead to the 'defeat' of ISIS.

If you think Trump would have 'defeated' ISIS just as quick, without the previous damage inflicted by the American army from 2014-2016, I dont know what to tell you. All I can do is shake my head.
Obama created ISIS

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I called him an asshole dictator, and you say I'm defending him. lolz

He probably also has a baby dick... happy now?
No. I didn’t say your defending Kim. I’m saying you’re talking like a It’s your job to defend this miserable piece of shit Trump no matter what he does. Without even evaluating his actions you are already gearing up to defend him. “There’s no way around that” implies it is a concession you’ll have to make whole you try to spin Trump’s gross photo op with a brutal dictator.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
No. I didn’t say your defending Kim. I’m saying you’re talking like a It’s your job to defend this miserable piece of shit Trump no matter what he does. Without even evaluating his actions you are already gearing up to defend him. “There’s no way around that” implies it is a concession you’ll have to make whole you try to spin Trump’s gross photo op with a brutal dictator.
Why is he a miserable piece of shit?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Why is he a miserable piece of shit?
How about he sanctioned ICE to separate babies from their parents at the border. To the point that 1 year olds are being removed from their parents and taken to court without representation. There are families that haven't seen their babies for months despite being deported themselves. That's evil.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Thats not the discussion happening.

Do you think the ISIS Obama waged war on in 2014 was stronger, weaker or about the same as DJT continued the war against in 2017?
Sometimes I wonder how they were able to produce such quality snuff films...

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
It's different because Trump didn't have to release a bunch of terrorists and ship 400 million over to North Korea to get them to release their American prisoners. AHHHH SHIT

Oh ..... you mean the 400 million that was theirs in the first place?
AHHHH SHIT.

Congrats on owning up to "MAGA Bitch Boy" though. Another name change in your future?

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Oh ..... you mean the 400 million that was theirs in the first place?
AHHHH SHIT.

Congrats on owning up to "MAGA Bitch Boy" though. Another name change in your future?
Everyone knows the story/history of that. We know, we know: it was a huge coincidence that this money owed from 1979 was "paid back" at the same time the nuclear deal was settled and the American hostages were released. Huge coincidence! :D

I can't decide who has the lower energy... anti-Conor trolls or anti-Trump trolls.

M

member 1013

You didn’t answer my question dawg.

Do you honestly think the G7 and in particular Canada “butt fuck” you guys and why?

Do you think denigrating and starting a trade war with your closest friends is good foreign policy?

Do you think causing retaliatory tariffs that will negatively impact American exports is good economics?

Just curious to see your reasoning.