Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Can you at least check what Jason posts and where he posts it from Wild @Wild ?
Man, Jason’s been here since Day 1 and without bias, I can say he’s one of the coolest dudes we have posting here. Always willing to help out members. Don’t let copying of some political memes, in a thread that’s been out of control since it’s inception, skew your view of people here. It’s okay to disagree on political shit & still enjoy interacting with one another. I don’t have the same political views as a lot of guys here but we choose to laugh it off. Not that serious brotha.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Man, Jason’s been here since Day 1 and without bias, I can say he’s one of the coolest dudes we have posting here. Always willing to help out members. Don’t let copying of some political memes, in a thread that’s been out of control since it’s inception, skew your view of people here. It’s okay to disagree on political shit & still enjoy interacting with one another. I don’t have the same political views as a lot of guys here but we choose to laugh it off. Not that serious brotha.
Oh, boy he's not going to like that answer.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

I’m pretty cooked. Had a great day.

M

member 3289

Good post, mullet Hitler

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
William Barr: Trump tweets make my job 'impossible'
US Attorney General William Barr has said that President Donald Trump "undercuts" him by tweeting, making it "impossible for me to do my job".

His criticism of Mr Trump comes amid intense scrutiny of the Justice Department over the handling of a case involving Roger Stone - a convicted former advisor to the president.

The attorney general had been accused of bowing to presidential pressure.

Mr Barr's comments are a rare sign of annoyance with Mr Trump.

"I think it's time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases," Mr Barr told ABC News.

"I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me," he added.