Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
My feelings weren’t hurt so I just look at the results. If half the country could get over losing an election, it would be very clear we are in much better shape than 2 years ago.
The thing is, Trump's response, the right-wing media's response and response's like yours are exactly what the two Korean regime's want. Trump, by overreacting to the initial developments and getting supporters to start campaigning for a Nobel Peace Prize has displayed poor leadership and fallen right into their hands.

I'm not even from your country, and your first reaction was to talk about domestic politics and think I even care about whether or not your country is in better shape. Kim and Moon are using this mentality to their advantage.

Of course, the war hawks both in Trump's regime and in the opposition will try to manipulate Trump and the public back the other way, so it's only round 1 to them. But Trump's not the other team - he's the ball.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Yeah he’s the cancer I was referring to on that post a few days back. GFL made the mistake of trying to converse with him.
You seem upset.

Would you like a moist towellete?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Anyhoo, back to the topic at hand.
Mueller setting the trap for the Trumpaloompa, much like I set the trap for Gay for Longo.
For the(R)ight wingers who haven't devolved into butthurt and petty insults of my person, and who still think this is a witch hunt ... "don't stop believin'"!

49 questions from Mueller, every one of them already supported by a mountain of evidence before Trump even utters a word. Options: answer truthfully and get impeached; lie and get impeached; take the fifth and get impeached.
It's a beautiful trap, and motormouth Don the Con will put his shoe in it.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015

For the(R)ight wingers who haven't devolved into butthurt and petty insults of my person, and who still think this is a witch hunt ... "don't stop believin'"!

49 questions from Mueller, every one of them already supported by a mountain of evidence before Trump even utters a word. Options: answer truthfully and get impeached; lie and get impeached; take the fifth and get impeached.
What if he doesn’t? What if he ends up being innocent than what will you say?

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mr Giuliani, who is a recent addition to Mr Trump’s legal team charged with helping deal with special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, made the comment during an appearance on Fox News.

“He fired Comey because Comey would not, among other things, say that he wasn’t a target of the investigation. He’s entitled to that. Hillary Clinton got that and he couldn’t get that,” Giuliani said, apparently referring to Mr Comey’s decision to announce that the FBI had concluded its investigation into Ms Clinton’s emails during the 2016 campaign.

“So he fired him and he said, ‘I’m free of this guy,’” Mr Giuliani said.

Not sure what his angle is here.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Mr Giuliani, who is a recent addition to Mr Trump’s legal team charged with helping deal with special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, made the comment during an appearance on Fox News.

“He fired Comey because Comey would not, among other things, say that he wasn’t a target of the investigation. He’s entitled to that. Hillary Clinton got that and he couldn’t get that,” Giuliani said, apparently referring to Mr Comey’s decision to announce that the FBI had concluded its investigation into Ms Clinton’s emails during the 2016 campaign.

“So he fired him and he said, ‘I’m free of this guy,’” Mr Giuliani said.

Not sure what his angle is here.
Probably winning.

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Giuliani on Fox and Friends.

“If we had to defend this as not being a campaign contribution, I think we could do that,” he said. “This is for personal reasons. The was the president had been hurt personally, not politically, personally so much — and the first lady — by some of the false allegations. That one more false allegation six years old, I think [Cohen] was trying to help the family. For that he’s treated like some kind of villain.”

But then moments later, Giuliani noted the political reason for the payment. “Imagine if that came out of October 15, 2016, in the middle of the last debate with Hillary Clinton…” he said. Cohen made it go away. He did his job.”

Kellyanne Conway's husband posted this on twitter.

View: https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/992015378762096640

Dead Again

Oct 10, 2017
My feelings weren’t hurt so I just look at the results. If half the country could get over losing an election, it would be very clear we are in much better shape than 2 years ago.
It's a bit disingenuous to ask half the country to get over an election result, when that said election result is based on the fact that half the country couldn't get over the last two election results no?

The truth is that Trump was elected as a fuck you to anyone that voted for Obama.

The only way to have people move on is to do so together and stop voting for candidates that are meant only to enrage and insult the other half of the country.

Also, is the country in better shape than it was two years ago? I really don't see a difference. My life hasn't really changed, I was ok before and I'm ok now. Everyone has different circumstances though, but I don't know of anyone who is living much differently then they were two years ago.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
It's a bit disingenuous to ask half the country to get over an election result, when that said election result is based on the fact that half the country couldn't get over the last two election results no?
People say that, but I don't know if that's true.

Republicans obviously weren't happy that they lost two elections in a row, but I don't remember seeing anywhere near the same hysteria from conservatives when Obama was in office.

I don't remember conservatives rioting in the street, calling Obama "literally Hitler", or ostracising anyone who voted for Obama and accusing them of being "fascists".

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Republicans obviously weren't happy that they lost two elections in a row, but I don't remember seeing anywhere near the same hysteria from conservatives when Obama was in office.

I don't remember conservatives rioting in the street, calling Obama "literally Hitler", or ostracising anyone who voted for Obama and accusing them of being "fascists".
To be fair...

Oct 24, 2015

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

2 years & all you have is a list of questions?

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Feds tapped Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's phones

Former U.S. Attorney Chuck Rosenberg, says there's a high bar for having a wiretap approved. Rosenberg said that wiretaps are usually approved for an investigation into a current crime and not solely for possible crimes that have been committed in the past.

"The affidavits are typically highly detailed and carefully vetted by experienced lawyers," he said. "In all cases the wiretap must be approved by a federal judge."

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Feds tapped Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's phones

Former U.S. Attorney Chuck Rosenberg, says there's a high bar for having a wiretap approved. Rosenberg said that wiretaps are usually approved for an investigation into a current crime and not solely for possible crimes that have been committed in the past.

"The affidavits are typically highly detailed and carefully vetted by experienced lawyers," he said. "In all cases the wiretap must be approved by a federal judge."
yep, that'll be the thing that finally gets him