Society The end game of Left Wing politics revealed - VID

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Its ok, we understand, you need some more time to get back into the groove to actually start threads that are not completely asinine.

I won't even ask for my 60 seconds back, more I couldn't stand of that awful vid.

You'll get back in form bro, I believe in ya!

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
If you want to start a real conversation then it would be best if you didn't use a caricature of someone's views to start it. The best way is to describe someone's views such that they would agree with the description themselves, and then argue against it.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
If you want to start a real conversation then it would be best if you didn't use a caricature of someone's views to start it. The best way is to describe someone's views such that they would agree with the description themselves, and then argue against it.

That ain't no fucking caricature mate, the left has physics students writing essays and have all but dropped the math component from ha physics so that more girls take it up as one example

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Its ok, we understand, you need some more time to get back into the groove to actually start threads that are not completely asinine.

I won't even ask for my 60 seconds back, more I couldn't stand of that awful vid.

lol personal attacks?

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sad but true.

Proud of your boy.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

One of the nation’s leading scientists has attacked attempts to “feminise’’ the high school physics curriculum by replacing maths formulas with essays as a “disaster’’ which has left students unprepared for university.

Renowned quantum physicist Michelle Simmons used an Australia Day address in Sydney yesterday to warn against the dumbing down of high school science and urged authorities to “set the bar high’’ for students to encourage them to excel.

Professor Simmons’s criticism of the science curriculum has been supported by teaching experts who told The Australian yesterday that university physics courses were being altered to compensate for students leaving high school with limited maths skills.

And the NSW Education Standards Authority will introduce a new science curriculum to take effect from next year, which will reintroduce a focus on maths and reverse the introduction of sociology and history into the discipline.

“One of the few things that horrified me when I arrived in Australia (in 1999) was to discover that, several years ago the high school physics curriculum was “feminised”, Professor Simmons told a high-profile audience at Sydney’s Conservatorium of Music.

“In other words, to make it more appealing to girls, our curriculum’s designers substituted formulae with essays! What a disaster,’’ she said.

Nocookies

LEFT SYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYDE!

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

One of the nation’s leading scientists has attacked attempts to “feminise’’ the high school physics curriculum by replacing maths formulas with essays as a “disaster’’ which has left students unprepared for university.

Renowned quantum physicist Michelle Simmons used an Australia Day address in Sydney yesterday to warn against the dumbing down of high school science and urged authorities to “set the bar high’’ for students to encourage them to excel.

Professor Simmons’s criticism of the science curriculum has been supported by teaching experts who told The Australian yesterday that university physics courses were being altered to compensate for students leaving high school with limited maths skills.

And the NSW Education Standards Authority will introduce a new science curriculum to take effect from next year, which will reintroduce a focus on maths and reverse the introduction of sociology and history into the discipline.

“One of the few things that horrified me when I arrived in Australia (in 1999) was to discover that, several years ago the high school physics curriculum was “feminised”, Professor Simmons told a high-profile audience at Sydney’s Conservatorium of Music.

“In other words, to make it more appealing to girls, our curriculum’s designers substituted formulae with essays! What a disaster,’’ she said.

Nocookies

LEFT SYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYDE!
This should have been your OP, fuckhead!
I wonder why school curriculum like that should be considered a left issue though.

In our country at least its well known that boys are at disadvantage in general school, and they are trying to remedy it. Its hard to get anything significant done though since every state makes its own school shiz.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
This should have been your OP, fuckhead!
I wonder why school curriculum like that should be considered a left issue though.

In our country at least its well known that boys are at disadvantage in general school, and they are trying to remedy it. Its hard to get anything significant done though since every state makes its own school shiz.
LOL you have states in that tiny country of yours? I think you meant municipal councils. JK.. :)

If this isnt a left issue I dont know what is, they dumbed down physics so females (who were never prohibited from studying physics) can study high school level physics.

The stupid thing is that plenty of females have excelled in this field but because there isnt a 50/50 gender split the left will whine.

Funny how they dont dumb down wood or metal shop for to attract more females? funny how no one is calling for a 50/50 gender split in the field of asbestos removal eh?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

I made it to 1:54 and then tapped out.
I think its supposed to be a romantic comedy?