Lifestyle The end of an Era?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Congrats on your decision to just grow and sell marijuana instead of smoking the profits

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Everyone knows doctors get the best coke. They also are able to trade out services to get their wives the top plastic surgeons when they decide to get bolt ins.

Splinty @Splinty is white
any coke he gets is of lower grade than a minority of similar occupation and standing.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Re-read this. Really take the time to think about what it says.
you should point out the part to me where I stated that I had a monopoly on Truth, or that Truth isn't found in compromise.

methinks the Beard doth project too much

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Just to add to the conversation, I as well, have stopped smoking weed. I’m 5 weeks no weed right now, and honestly I’m not really missing it. This is the longest I’ve gone in probably 15 or 16 years.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I'll be there in 5.5 weeks
The first week was a little rough, especially since it was such a normal thing to get home from work and unwind with a couple bong hits. After the first week though, it’s been a breeze.

I didn’t do it for any particular reason other than I thought I just needed a little break. Now I’m thinking it might be a couple year break.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The first week was a little rough, especially since it was such a normal thing to get home from work and unwind with a couple bong hits. After the first week though, it’s been a breeze.

I didn’t do it for any particular reason other than I thought I just needed a little break. Now I’m thinking it might be a couple year break.
We are going to see how we feel early next year. I assume we will smoke occasionally, but not daily.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
you should point out the part to me where I stated that I had a monopoly on Truth, or that Truth isn't found in compromise.
I'd like you to re-read this to yourself and really think over what it says.