Society The Escalating Terrorism Problem in the United States

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
white terrorism is a serious threat to this country but then media is doing a damn good job hiding that shit from the public. you only see black folks doing crime stuff on tv.

media is no.1 enemy of the people
sorry i didnt mean to snap at you

theres just stuff on this site that has been bothering me for the past few weeks, and this was the morning i snapped

apologies

Last edited:
M

member 1013

lol the hostage taker made the rabbi call another, “more powerful” rabbi in NY because he thought that would get his sister released. His sister concluded her trial by saying “the zionists control the jails” or some shit

classic

M

member 1013

lol the hostage taker made the rabbi call another, “more powerful” rabbi in NY because he thought that would get his sister released. His sister concluded her trial by saying “the zionists control the jails” or some shit

classic
It was his sister in Jihad, not his actual sister.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
More than half of Americans view right-wing militia groups as a threat to US: poll

More than half of Americans view right-wing militia groups as a threat to the U.S., with a third saying they pose an "immediate and serious threat" to the country, according to a poll from The Economist/YouGov.

The poll also found that 81 percent of those surveyed view domestic terrorism as a threat.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Ron DeSantis pushes back against calls to condemn neo-Nazi protests
DeSantis’s comments came a day after his press secretary, Christina Pushaw, drew widespread criticism over a tweet that she posted, then deleted, on Sunday. She wrote: “Do we even know they’re Nazis? Or is this a stunt like the ‘white nationalists’ who crashed the Youngkin rally in Charlottesville and turned out to be Dem staffers? I trust Florida law enforcement to investigate and am awaiting their conclusions.”
The “stunt” Pushaw referred to was an incident last October in which the Lincoln Project, an anti-Trump Republican political action committee, sent a group of people pretending to be white supremacists to an event for the Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin in Charlottesville, Virginia.

In response to Pushaw’s comments, the Anti Defamation League wrote that it was “alarmed that @ChristinaPushaw would first give cover to antisemites rather than immediately and forcefully condemning their revolting, hate-filled rally and assault”.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Two Proud Boys charged for Aug. 22 violence in Parkrose neighborhood
After a group of Proud Boys cornered a counterdemonstrator inside a pickup, they proceeded to smash the truck’s windows, slash its tires, and Furrow crawled inside the cab. There, he allegedly assaulted the occupant, who was covered in bear spray and unable to escape.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Republicans to field more than 100 far-right candidates this year
More than 100 far-right candidates are running for political office across the country as Republicans this year according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), a non-profit that monitors hate groups.
Aside from those expressing extremist rhetoric and far-right views, the ADL has found at least a dozen of the candidates had explicit connections to ‘“white supremacists, anti-government extremists and members of the far-right Proud Boys”. It includes primary challengers running to the right of some sitting Republicans.

T

The Big Guy

Send him to the electric chair.

But wrong thread @Cody not sure this crime fits the definition of terrorism.

Terrorism -the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Funny you of all people want to keep threads on topic

Keep that rule in mind

T

The Big Guy

Amazes me that "journalists" constantly propagate fear of white supremacists terrorizing America, when I've never seen a "white supremacist" movement.
Yet I can flick on my Twitter feed and see cities on fire across the nation with death and mayhem in the streets attributed to the reaction to it.

It's almost....manufactured.

So what's going to happen next?

White supremacist groups.
Because you just turned America into a prison.
Solid bump

T

The Big Guy

Terrible crime, but how are you possibly going to stretch this into a terrorist attack? Give it a shot?

??
It's not.

I'm just fucking with crusty rusty. He posts random nonsense in every thread but is very worried about this one staying on topic.