General The Expanse: worth watching?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
im seven episodes into the 1st season so far this show is very hard to follow not a lot of exposition goes on and they throw all sorts of terms at you too me a while to figure out the difference between the belters,earthers and I foget the third group. the pacing can get slow at times.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I plan on watching this. I got suckered into The Witcher but after four shows I'm out.

Have tried Treadstone on Prime? Only one show in bit I think it'll be better than Jack Ryan.

I'll check this out im a huge jason bourne fan

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I plan on watching this. I got suckered into The Witcher but after four shows I'm out.

Have tried Treadstone on Prime? Only one show in bit I think it'll be better than Jack Ryan.

this isn't on prime anymore

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Loved The Expanse. Probably my favorite SciFi series ever. I believe the new season comes out around November(?). I know they’ve been finished shooting it for a while.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I tried to start the first episode but it was a little slow and exposition heavy. Everyone assures me this is one of the GOAT sci fi series. Should I believe them?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I tried to start the first episode but it was a little slow and exposition heavy. Everyone assures me this is one of the GOAT sci fi series. Should I believe them?
watch the first three episodes in a row and if you dont like it after the fourth then give up on it