General The FBI is After Tito.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
haha yeh. hes probably actually around average intelligence. and that says a lot (or a little) about homo sapiens
Speaking as a world renowned expert on retards, I can assure you that this is not true. There are many retards amongst us, especially on this forum, but Tito is uniquely retarded. He is very, very special.

It is actually an interesting point about the retards that elected him though, which has got me thinking. When you look at elected officials on the right, it seems that average retards actually are attracted to people that are even more retarded than them. It seems they want their 'best' to represent them in their own way. Fascinating.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It’s also really sad. What’s even more sad is the city of Huntington Beach, Ca was dumb enough to elect him as mayor. Even though it was short lived.
He was never mayor he was just on the city council. If he had even the slighest amount of intelligence and a good campaign runner he probably could have been mayor though. Him resigning from the council is pretty hilarious display of incompetence.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Speaking as a world renowned expert on retards, I can assure you that this is not true. There are many retards amongst us, especially on this forum, but Tito is uniquely retarded. He is very, very special.

It is actually an interesting point about the retards that elected him though, which has got me thinking. When you look at elected officials on the right, it seems that average retards actually are attracted to people that are even more retarded than them. It seems they want their 'best' to represent them in their own way. Fascinating.
Its almost as retarded as people that keep making alt accounts to post on forums they have been banned from.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Its almost as retarded as people that keep making alt accounts to post on forums they have been banned from.
I also find it fascinating that you took my discussion about retards personally - you actually have some self-awareness that you're one of them and feel the need to stick up for your kind.

Perhaps Dunning and Kruger were wrong.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I also find it fascinating that you took my discussion about retards personally - you actually have some self-awareness that you're one of them and feel the need to stick up for your kind.

Perhaps Dunning and Kruger were wrong.
How was that personal? I just pointed out that making alt accounts after being banned is retarded and you took it personal. Your schtick is played out and predictable.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
He was never mayor he was just on the city council. If he had even the slighest amount of intelligence and a good campaign runner he probably could have been mayor though. Him resigning from the council is pretty hilarious display of incompetence.

Excuse me, “mayor pro tem”.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Tito doesn’t have to worry about a thing. No one could identify him in a police lineup. His head fits right in.
6361A226-0CBF-4FBF-8336-040221CC5AD6.jpeg

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Then he did something wrong.

they would never waste their time on anything they can’t manipulate or allow them to manufacture evidence to wrongly convict anyone.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
When all you ever read or listen to is conspiracy garbage and lies, this is what happens. Your mind gets poisoned. Tito has never been smart, but he has legitimately lost contact with reality at this point.

??

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They’re after me also.

working at this house today and I just thought “I knew it you sneaky facking cunts, I’m on to you”

B5435A85-CF91-49B5-BDA0-1B501214F596.png