The Fertittas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
interesting thread!
Threads like this NEVER exist on most mma message boards. I've tried creating threads regarding the Fertittas and their interesting family background many times, on sites like mixedmartialarts.com, sherdog, mmafighting.net, mmalinker.com, and ALL of them had my thread deleted within hours.

And I don't make troll threads, I tend to post stats and information and let the people discuss, so it was very alarming and eye opening to see a particular subject be so taboo.

Props for posting the thread and info OP.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
^ I agree. MMA history is always brushed under the rug so its refreshing to see threads like this on this forum.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Global mma.com has covered much of this in their stickied threads

"Smoking Gun"

"100 year ties"

Team John Peretti ftw

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Thanks Birdwatcher.......still stinging from that slap in the face you gave me by giving me my first disagree.....

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oh man, just for posting in this thread they are going to have us killed!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

This is blowing my mind

That's right.

The elephant in the room that 99.9% of "fans" don't know, want to know, or care to know.

This is the company that has employed hundreds of internet posters across every major forum and news site.
They also employ them to attend events, wear pro-Zuffa anti-everything merchandise, and sway public opinion.
They are masters of marketing and manipulation.
I've seen groups of them at WEC, SF, Bellator events and so on, wearing shirts saying:
- STRIKEFARCE TOOLS
- FEDOR SUCKS
-BJORK IS A DORK

There is a level of denial and insanity in all of this.
It's demonic level greed.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Interesting stuff. I just watched the Whitey Bulger documentary on Netflix last week and I remembered reading something about Dana being run out of Boston because he was being shaken down by Whitey's guys or something like that. I immediately thought to myself while watching the documentary that this guy was indirectly responsible for the UFC being what it is today. Now I see he may have been indirectly responsible on more than one level.

Personally, I have no hate for any of it (or them), more of a fascination (and respect) than anything. Honestly, I'm alright with most of what is going on in the UFC........and I am also well aware that this is the unpopular opinion around here, lol! I like Dana, I like the UFC, I like you guys...........I'm so happy!