The first TMMAC Thanksgiving

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
In the early part of 2015, a group of geeky pilgrims departed the home they had created in another place after being hounded and persecuted for who they were and what they believed in. Leigh @Leigh had prepared the way, having scouted out a new land where a peaceful people, themselves refugees from similar places had deigned to create a small community on the distant shores of the interwebz.

Soon, myself, Stickgrappler @Stickgrappler Megatron Robinson @MRobinson El_Varaco @El_Varaco None So Blind @None So Blind RedDragonUK @RedDragonUK BWS @BWS and others began our treacherous voyage through the digital byways and landed here. Rather than be met with scorn and derision, we were greeted with open arms and set about recovering from all we had endured and helping to build the community alongside its founders.

Today we give thanks for that welcome and for giving us a shelter to elude persecution. We celebrate the first official Thanksgiving together in site history in memory of our journey and welcome other travelers who may find their way to our beloved community.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
And on a personal note, this year, like several of the past few, has been difficult for me. A lot of ups and downs, changes, unexpected drama and downright defeats.

This community has helped me keep my head up and been my home away from home. Thank you to all the members and especially Wild @CindyO's Bottom Boy Splinty @Splinty and La Paix @BirdWatcher for all that you do. Also shouts to my real life BFF Wintermute @peter_weyland for always having my back.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
And on a personal note, this year, like several of the past few, has been difficult for me. A lot of ups and downs, changes, unexpected drama and downright defeats.

This community has helped me keep my head up and been my home away from home. Thank you to all the members and especially Wild @CindyO's Bottom Boy Splinty @Splinty and La Paix @BirdWatcher for all that you do. Also shouts to my real life BFF Wintermute @peter_weyland for always having my back.
Im happy if I've helped anybody in any way. :)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No need to thanks us my man. Hope you have a good day. Now I'm off to the in-laws to stuff my face. Put in 2 miles on the treadmill this morning...gonna need to do another 3 tonight unfortunately.