The gap in WMMA is still huge.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016

We saw it last night. From 125 up you have 5 women that are ridiculously far ahead of the rest.
Cyborg
Nunes
Shevchencho
De Randamie
Holm

Now those top 3 even have separation above the others but take Holly for example, when she fights anyone other than those other 4 we all know how it will end. Head kick KO.

I legitimately feel sorry for anyone at 125 facing Valentina. It’s scary.

I guess in my mind I thought there was a huge gap between the field and Ronda and then the game caught up to her. Now I think the gap is still huge and the high level striking of those 5 is going to create some severe carnage in the future.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

We saw it last night. From 125 up you have 5 women that are ridiculously far ahead of the rest.
Cyborg
Nunes
Shevchencho
De Randamie
Holm

Now those top 3 even have separation above the others but take Holly for example, when she fights anyone other than those other 4 we all know how it will end. Head kick KO.

I legitimately feel sorry for anyone at 125 facing Valentina. It’s scary.

I guess in my mind I thought there was a huge gap between the field and Ronda and then the game caught up to her. Now I think the gap is still huge and the high level striking of those 5 is going to create some severe carnage in the future.
I think you're overlooking Pennington. I thought she beat Holly.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well it made up for the lackluster heavyweight fight beforehand

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
She’s also not above 125. That weight class seems deeper.
True that my ninja. Schevchenko is going to fuck shit up Ukrainian style and than move up to 135 to fight Amanda again. That is if Amanda survives cyborg! JCVD style