IMG/GIF The GOAT turns 30 Today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Ted Williams' head @karate chop!

Can you show us some pics of Conor with fans that don't involve a production crew and that are not staged?

Look at the pics MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK puts up, and look at the difference, easy to tell a natural pic compared to photo op deals with a production crew

So since Conor is so fan friendly, surely you can give us proof
Yeah there is no doubt those are completely setup. How in the hell did the dude on the balcony happen to know Conor was just randomly driving down the road?

I had heard stories prior to him beating Mendes and becoming a champion that he was a pretty cool guy. Since then I haven’t seen anything to show he is fan friendly. I’ve never seen him at an event taking pictures or signing autographs. And he’s never been a part of any of the ufc expos or fan fests.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah there is no doubt those are completely setup. How in the hell did the dude on the balcony happen to know Conor was just randomly driving down the road?

I had heard stories prior to him beating Mendes and becoming a champion that he was a pretty cool guy. Since then I haven’t seen anything to show he is fan friendly. I’ve never seen him at an event taking pictures or signing autographs. And he’s never been a part of any of the ufc expos or fan fests.

Bingo

La Paix @BirdWatcher would love to hear your retort to this ;)

UFC 189 was ages ago, where are the fan pics with Conor that are not photo ops?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Bingo

La Paix @BirdWatcher would love to hear your retort to this ;)

UFC 189 was ages ago, where are the fan pics with Conor that are not photo ops?
I was with La Paix @BirdWatcher that weekend in Vegas. He definitely was singing his praises for being cool as hell when he met him and I fully believe that was true. But definitely agree with you . I just don’t see Conor stopping for a crowd of fans if cameras aren’t following him these days

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was with La Paix @BirdWatcher that weekend in Vegas. He definitely was singing his praises for being cool as hell when he met him and I fully believe that was true. But definitely agree with you . I just don’t see Conor stopping for a crowd of fans if cameras aren’t following him these days

Exactly, fighters who are fan friendly will have scores of fans with scores of obvious true fan pics, even the pic La Paix @BirdWatcher gave, that was him having some special backstage pass where that kind of scenario is just about a guarantee, I wonder if birdwatcher was in a Irish pub with his wife, wtih no cameras around if Conor would be the same way, I know Hendo and Franklin and Shogun and many others would.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Exactly, fighters who are fan friendly will have scores of fans with scores of obvious true fan pics, even the pic La Paix @BirdWatcher gave, that was him having some special backstage pass where that kind of scenario is just about a guarantee, I wonder if birdwatcher was in a Irish pub with his wife, wtih no cameras around if Conor would be the same way, I know Hendo and Franklin and Shogun and many others would.
I think it was at the open workout if I remember right.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I’ve met Hendo a couple of times and he’s the chillest most laid back guy ever.

From what I can gather from what people have told me who have met him Conor is a really nice, really humble guy who appreciates how far he’s got and that he’s the most talked about person in the sport.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
@conor mcgregor nut hugger
Let me say I have no reason to believe Conor wouldn’t be cool to hang out with and he very well may be a very good guy. Like I said prior to 189 I would said I’d figure he’d be more then willing to give fans his time. Now if you want to give a drunk rating how about you find any evidence that he is fan friendly when he doesn’t have $200,000 in cameras following him. I’m sure if you ended up in an elevator with him he’d not tell you to fuck off. But if he was heading to an elevator and saw a group of fans waiting to get in. I have no doubt he’s not using that elevator anymore.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I've met Mr McGregor personally with my wife. I can speak first hand on what I saw and experiemexp with the man himself, can you? I'll go first.

TL;DR version - UFC 189 I saw the main card fighters do their open workouts. My main interest was Rory and he and every fighter showed up, warmed up for 20, wavedto the fans then bounced. AbsoliAbso nothing wrong with that at all just to be clear. Conor came out last and warmed up, boxed, rolled and fucked around for40+ minutes .After that he went to the fans and had pictures and hand shakes for another 30 minutes or so. He then spoke to the cera for a little promo then bounced. To remove all doubt this happened here's photos with him and my beautiful wife from my IG account.

At the weigh ins it was pure madness .You'd think people were ready for a main event because it was a full house inside the MGM. Every fighter weighed in, posed down, shook hands and left. After Conor and Chad squared off and talked to Joe McGregpr was the only one to walk off the stage and into the crowd for yet another long photo and signing session with everyone who asked.

You examples of throwing a can at Nate and the bus fight are not related at all to his attitude towards his fans. The videos other members have posted further show he's a great guy towards his fans every chance he gets.

DasRy...
^Clearly Photoshopped as fuck.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
@conor mcgregor nut hugger
Let me say I have no reason to believe Conor wouldn’t be cool to hang out with and he very well may be a very good guy. Like I said prior to 189 I would said I’d figure he’d be more then willing to give fans his time. Now if you want to give a drunk rating how about you find any evidence that he is fan friendly when he doesn’t have $200,000 in cameras following him. I’m sure if you ended up in an elevator with him he’d not tell you to fuck off. But if he was heading to an elevator and saw a group of fans waiting to get in. I have no doubt he’s not using that elevator anymore.

Well Put Dude

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nothing special. It was open workouts as in come one come all. I can't comment on any other events that involve him as that's that the last show I caught live. Point is you made some ridiculous assumptions on how he interacts and said some shit about his "hooligans" which is pure fiction writing. He went so far out of his way compared to the majority of other fighters I met that he stands out as a guy who makes extra time for his fans. This started by me asking you why the rainbow on my fan friendly comment. I've met the man and can only speak that experience which was much better than every other fighter on the card. Other great fan friemdly fighters would be Tito, Penn, Rockhold, Cerrone and Rothwell. MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK has far more experience with other fighters bur Conor is the man for treating his family base right as far as I've seen. To just guess how he'd act now is pretty lame if you're just trying to shit on the guy.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nothing special. It was open workouts as in come one come all. I can't comment on any other events that involve him as that's that the last show I caught live. Point is you made some ridiculous assumptions on how he interacts and said some shit about his "hooligans" which is pure fiction writing. He went so far out of his way compared to the majority of other fighters I met that he stands out as a guy who makes extra time for his fans. This started by me asking you why the rainbow on my fan friendly comment. I've met the man and can only speak that experience which was much better than every other fighter on the card. Other great fan friemdly fighters would be Tito, Penn, Rockhold, Cerrone and Rothwell. MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK has far more experience with other fighters bur Conor is the man for treating his family base right as far as I've seen. To just guess how he'd act now is pretty lame if you're just trying to shit on the guy.

I agree with everything you said, I believe you are taking the rainbow a bit too personally. The Drunks and WTF's are my more direct way of saying "that was a crap post or thought" but the rainbow means "optimistic", like a "yeah right". Relax, it's just a rainbow ;), main relevant part is that I agree with you, DasRizzle

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I agree with everything you said, I believe you are taking the rainbow a bit too personally. The Drunks and WTF's are my more direct way of saying "that was a crap post or thought" but the rainbow means "optimistic", like a "yeah right". Relax, it's just a rainbow ;), main relevant part is that I agree with you, DasRizzle
I'm not taking the rating personally at all, just curious to your reasoning. If you and a slew of others had some shitty stories about the guy then let's hear them. If not then I don't underunder why you'd post weird assumptions about how he'd be in person other than to hate on the guy.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not taking the rating personally at all, just curious to your reasoning. If you and a slew of others had some shitty stories about the guy then let's hear them. If not then I don't underunder why you'd post weird assumptions about how he'd be in person other than to hate on the guy.

It's not weird assumptions, are you saying MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK is giving a weird assumption or his version of fac?. You speak fact, in your mind, I agree with you on your general point, but we also have the right to make deductions and MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK said he was there with you, and it was at an event.

Not exactly the same as a true setting, so you had a cool interaction, and I agree with your general point, but you are getting a bit too glib and you don't actually speak any kind of truth in some high and mighty way bro. I think MMA hawk is speaking the actual fact, not you just saying.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
La Paix @BirdWatcher by the way, you talk about if we had shitty stories, yes anyone who has a fan does have a shitty story, we all see the inconsiderate, insane, unjustifiable shit he did with his hooligan friends, fans can see that and see what a person is really about, we don't need to be 2 feet away from him to see that is some bullshit.

He can comeback from that, if he shows respect over time, but we as fans have a right to see that in use that and other things if we felt so, as you yourself do in your own way whether you tell us or not with all due respect dude.

Anyways, I'm gonna get on to the fights, event is peaking. If I did not respond right away it's only cause my focus is on the feets.

PS, don't be so combative when someone is being contrite and agreeing wtih you, just saying lol

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's not weird assumptions, are you saying MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK is giving a weird assumption or his version of fac?. You speak fact, in your mind, I agree with you on your general point, but we also have the right to make deductions and MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK said he was there with you, and it was at an event.

Not exactly the same as a true setting, so you had a cool interaction, and I agree with your general point, but you are getting a bit too glib and you don't actually speak any kind of truth in some high and mighty way bro. I think MMA hawk is speaking the actual fact, not you just saying.
La Paix @BirdWatcher by the way, you talk about if we had shitty stories, yes anyone who has a fan does have a shitty story, we all see the inconsiderate, insane, unjustifiable shit he did with his hooligan friends, fans can see that and see what a person is really about, we don't need to be 2 feet away from him to see that is some bullshit.

He can comeback from that, if he shows respect over time, but we as fans have a right to see that in use that and other things if we felt so, as you yourself do in your own way whether you tell us or not with all due respect dude.

Anyways, I'm gonna get on to the fights, event is peaking. If I did not respond right away it's only cause my focus is on the feets.

PS, don't be so combative when someone is being contrite and agreeing wtih you, just saying lol