The Gods are generous -- Big Nog wants Cro Cop rematch, talks upcoming match

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Big Nog wants Cro Cop rematch, says he'll fight 'as long as his body can take it' - Bloody Elbow

Although he has a fight coming up against Stefan Struve, Big Nog"expressed his desire to rematch Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic in Japan after that.
"We will see, I'll keep going as long as my body can take it", he told Combate. "I'm focused on my next challenge, but the Cro Cop fight is something I would really like to do. Here in Brazil or in Japan. I think it would sell really well, everyone would like to see it. In Japan it would be a great main event for the Saitama Super Arena".
CroCop Nog rematch at Saitama!!?! YES!
This is the only fight for CC that makes any sense at this point to me. NYE card in Japan? ;)

"They have three big guys over there [at ATT] I can train with, especially my wrestling. I'm also bringing two guys from Brazil who will help with my striking, they are also tall. I have also faced some pretty tall guys before, like Semmy Schilt, so I have that going for me".
I just think this a bad matchup for Struve all around. I know nog has taken some beatings, but those limbs of struve are ripe for the taking and I for one still share some concerns about Struve's health.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
These guys are legends and pioneers, so I'll watch as long as they want to keep entertaining us.

SoCalMutt

Apr 26, 2015
I got to be honest, it would hurt me greatly to see Big Nog get hurt or go through another war. I hope he doesn't need the money.

Man needs to hang em up and be the pimp MMA Mentor he is.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I got to be honest, it would hurt me greatly to see Big Nog get hurt or go through another war. I hope he doesn't need the money.

Man needs to hang em up and be the pimp MMA Mentor he is.
i agree 100%. i don't want this guy to end up slurring his words, and needing lists to remember everything. i doubt he needs the money at all. he is just a tough mother fucker that loves to go to war, and challenge himself.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Man can you imagine Cro Cop going on a nice win streak of KOs again. Holy shit i would nut! Get his confidence back and maybe get revenge on Schaub and kick his fucking head off.