The Goldbergs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Anyone else here watch this show?

I really like it, I can watch it by myself or with my kids and they'll laugh with me.

It's a show about growing up in the 80's, narrated by Patton Oswald. No famous actors as of yet, but the writing is great and the 80's references in every episode always makes the show stand out compared to any other sitcoms out.

Feb 28, 2015
I love this show, just started watching after I heard Callen mention it on FATK. Love the real life vids at the end that inspired each episode, clever. Barry with his head tilted back squished eyebrow talking kind of drives me nutso tho lol

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I love this show, just started watching after I heard Callen mention it on FATK. Love the real life vids at the end that inspired each episode, clever. Barry with his head tilted back squished eyebrow talking kind of drives me nutso tho lol
I look forward to this as much if not more than I did at the end of Fresh Prince episodes when they do all the outtakes.

I'm not much for a dvd for anything, especially tv sitcoms, however if a dvd set came out of their first few seasons(hopefully they'll have 5-6 at least), and the dvd included lots of real life video footage of back then, I'd buy it.

In summary, I agree strongly with the bold part. Nostalgia