The Great Outdoors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow
I’m in.
View attachment 12351

ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude
I couldn’t find mushroom head jigs. I bought these round jig heads.
View attachment 12352
if I thread these jigs on them will it accomplish the same thing as the jig you posted is doing?
View attachment 12353
Nice start. Try putting a split shot 18" from up from hook and marshmallow and cast it out and let sit at the bottom. Those ones float.

Some easy bait for setting on a hook under a bobber are corn kernels (canned or whatever) cooked shrimp and of course worms. Nothing's better than being a complete noob in a kayak and pulling up a beauty with nothing more than a worm beside some dude in his fancy jetboat and home made lures. You'd be laughing all the way home.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nice start. Try putting a split shot 18" from up from hook and marshmallow and cast it out and let sit at the bottom. Those ones float.

Some easy bait for setting on a hook under a bobber are corn kernels (canned or whatever) cooked shrimp and of course worms. Nothing's better than being a complete noob in a kayak and pulling up a beauty with nothing more than a worm beside some dude in his fancy jetboat and home made lures. You'd be laughing all the way home.
Why would you cook the shrimp?

All jet boat owners have big dicks, in case you were unaware. I asked my wife to take this picture of me giving my best friends the thumbs up in my own personal jet boat.
Pay attention to how the motor is bigger than me. Take it all in, all of it. IMG_20200807_120858.jpg

M

member 3289

Ugly ass fish
Garbage fish. Takes your bait and just fucking swims across the top of the water with it, never fucking eating it. The only way to hook them is by yanking the line back and hoping you snag them.

Some rednecks shoot them with crossbows.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
0 for 3.
This ends today!!!
I’m going out, and I’m not coming back until I catch a trophy lunker, suitable for stuffing and hanging on the wall of my rich mahogany den. You think this is a game to me?!? I’m ready to die for this!
864F133F-341C-4561-AD2C-159C2290B523.jpeg
Mocha Soy Ice Coffee with CBD, wheat powder and Stevia down!!! Not a good start.
B5438E78-9D46-4454-ACBB-28B0A4CFE365.jpeg

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
0 for 3.
This ends today!!!
I’m going out, and I’m not coming back until I catch a trophy lunker, suitable for stuffing and handing on the wall of my rich mahogany den. You think this is a game to me?!? I’m ready to die for this!
View attachment 12759
I see at least one possible jet boat.

Also you don't get them stuffed, you take pictures and measurements and they recreate it for you.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I see at least one possible jet boat.

Also you don't get them stuffed, you take pictures and measurements and they recreate it for you.
I’m just going to pull out it’s eyes, and fill it with rice.

(Also if that’s how it’s done, why am I wasting my time? Could you just send me a picture of one of your fish?)