The Great Outdoors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What kind of camera are you using? Really nice quality picture.

Were you fishing for anything specifically or just out there for the fun of it?
I was expecting rainbow trout but knew lots of species were there. I like the element of surprise when reeling in. Camera is a GoPro 5. I’m waiting for a day when fish are biting non stop so I can can just leave it recording to get the initial bite but it eats up the battery pretty quick. Once I get home I download footage drop camera to GoPro app on phone then to streamable.

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
Not very much, but bit lost at one Finnish National Park. Super nice autum weather and it's nice to spend some time alone. Some little weed some little beer's. I Left my bike somewhere maybe few mile's ago, when i entered the forrest. I have a cottage maybe 5 miles from here, so problem's. Just a new area.

A lot of lingon and blueberries. Mushroom's are on fire also!

Have a good one, guys!
20200914_151019.jpg

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
First two meateater episodes were great...back to back Texas episodes

Nilgai looks amazing, Big mothers

U ever eat any of these things ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
First two meateater episodes were great...back to back Texas episodes

Nilgai looks amazing, Big mothers

U ever eat any of these things ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude
I haven't seen. I have a buddy who wants to go hunt those angry cows so I'm sure I will go at some point. High fence hunting is kinda meh imo though.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
haha
what am I watching then?...maybe I am on the wrong season?

first episode I saw was all fishing in Texas
Maybe I'm on the wrong episode? Netflix sometimes starts you out on the season finale instead of the season premiere. Nilgai is definitely from this season though.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I haven't seen. I have a buddy who wants to go hunt those angry cows so I'm sure I will go at some point. High fence hunting is kinda meh imo though.
I didn't know they were in a high fence...not sure if they mentioned that in this episode or if these ones were elsewhere.

Very interesting animal.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Maybe I'm on the wrong episode? Netflix sometimes starts you out on the season finale instead of the season premiere. Nilgai is definitely from this season though.
I remember the pod on them...interesting to hear a couple hours of talk about them and then finally get to see the hunt/animal.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I didn't know they were in a high fence...not sure if they mentioned that in this episode or if these ones were elsewhere.

Very interesting animal.
They aren't a wild exotic out here as far as I know. We do have free range exotics like axis and the barbary sheep.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They aren't a wild exotic out here as far as I know. We do have free range exotics like axis and the barbary sheep.
Ya.
I don't know texas at all so I am just viewing what is on screen...Never saw a Nilgai until 30 minutes ago...Didn't look like I expected it to.

Those other species sound great also.
Not much exotic or non native here.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I should probably give this fresh water sports fishing the good ol' college try.
Spent many years open water fishing, commercial and sport.
River/lake fishing never appealed to me. Maybe it was the size of the fish, or it seemed too much like work opposed to trawling or setting a hot line or trap.
My kid is getting to the age where he might appreciate catching a fish with his father. Worst case scenario he thinks I'm gay!
Incredible “Gay-dar” on that boy.