The Great Outdoors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’ve been posting less pictures of my catches to keep some members confidence from crumbling. I got wind that tons of rumours are being spread about me “losing my touch” or “caught a case of the Windsors”. Not bloody likely M8.

View attachment 20395

Interesting spots on this guy. It’s a subspecies of Rainbow Trout I haven’t caught before.
That fish looks stupid.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I hope the single heart eyed emoji you received gave you the self esteem bump you so desperately needed. Sometimes I worry about you.
It’s not my fault I caught that carp. I had a beautiful day on the river and caught a really neat fish. I thought “Hey. I bet my buddies on the forum would like to see this fish”. Now I wish I’d never posted it, because ever since, you’ve been obsessed with ruining my posting experience. It’s not a good look for the site. I wrestled in high school. I won’t be bullied.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It’s not my fault I caught that carp. I had a beautiful day on the river and caught a really neat fish. I thought “Hey. I bet my buddies on the forum would like to see this fish”. Now I wish I’d never posted it, because ever since, you’ve been obsessed with ruining my posting experience. It’s not a good look for the site. I wrestled in high school. I won’t be bullied.
It was a very interesting fish, you did great.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Quit trying to make this about you.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Those things are bad ass. I wish I had a turbo diesel jet boat.
My favorite part is that isn't a GoPro mount.
There's a crazy ass mofu sitting on the front of that thing filming him. You can hear him talking a couple times in the video.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My favorite part is that isn't a GoPro mount.
There's a crazy ass mofu sitting on the front of that thing filming him. You can hear him talking a couple times in the video.
Yea those things are nuts.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Some poor soul is going to get a 4k pic of your ass for secret Santa.
I tried to get some guy on here to make a video montage of my tiny dick at various stages of erectness. He never responded on where to send the pics.