Society The Great Straw Debate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What do you prefer?

• Paper straws

• Plastic straws

• The only thing I suck is dick

Results are only viewable after voting.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
A grown man with a straw is like an upside down pineapple for swingers, except the straw is a beacon for man on man love.

That's why @conor mcgregor nut hugger is always walking around with a paper straw. He doesn't even need to be drinking anything. He's just putting himself out there.

There's a couple things to unpack here. 1) Anyone who says they take the lid off a fast food cup to drink instead of using a straw is an idiot or lying. 2) Most restaurants don't really clean their glassware.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
There's a couple things to unpack here. 1) Anyone who says they take the lid off a fast food cup to drink instead of using a straw is an idiot or lying. 2) Most restaurants don't really clean their glassware.
I don't eat fast food.
I tried once recently but they were out of food and/or workers. Thanks to Biden.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Just making observations about people with their "No one over *insert age* uses straws"
I didn't say "no one ever"

I acknowledged it was a common beacon for butt sex. Like a bat signal hurled into the night sky.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Let me guess "I don't eat fast food"?
Well I guess it's also a matter of definition. McDonald's or BK or something very seldom, but I do get a Döner or something comparable like once or twice a month. I suppose I see this more as street food tho, and I never get anything to drink with it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Paper straws are no better for the environment than plastic straws, and are comparatively energy-inefficient to manufacture.

only simpletons and virtue-signaling woke-bros prefer paper straws.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Paper straws are no better for the environment than plastic straws, and are comparatively energy-inefficient to manufacture.

only simpletons and virtue-signaling woke-bros prefer paper straws.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The Science (tm) watching people use paper straws and thinking it ameliorates their lifestyle of disposable excess.

I'm gonna need you to cool it with the thesaurus words Mr Smarty Pants.

M

member 3289

The Science (tm) watching people use paper straws and thinking it ameliorates their lifestyle of disposable excess.

Me watching someone who doesn't understand basic punctuation use the phrase "ameliorates their lifestyle of disposable excess"