The Greatest American Hero (TV show)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Any of you old guys remember this show?

Fuck yes, lol.
We used to have this song on "vinyl", or record as it was called back then.

I remember putting this on play and my brother was pissed off and threw a chalk eraser at me and the hard part of the eraser hit me right below my eye and opened up a gash. I cried and told on him......memories

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fuck yes, lol.
We used to have this song on "vinyl", or record as it was called back then.

I remember putting this on play and my brother was pissed off and threw a chalk eraser at me and the hard part of the eraser hit me right below my eye and opened up a gash. I cried and told on him......memories
Haha.

I was only about 6 or 7 years old. I don't remember anything about the show aside from the fact that I loved it.

And the song!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Haha.

I was only about 6 or 7 years old. I don't remember anything about the show aside from the fact that I loved it.

And the song!
Totally agree, longest opening song for a show, eva. Also, just caught onto Connie Sellecca for the first time,,.....you know I was dopey back then if I just noticed her now.

I will throw a few good one's past you chief, in a minute as I have to pretend to work for a few minutes.....damn this is much more fun than work......

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Great opening song.

And I remember that show. Dude could fly but couldn't figure out how to land.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Yep, he had to take 3 steps to fly (a kid taught him). Also had to raise his arms to be bullet proof and could see events happening somewhere else.

I'd like to see him fight Jonathan from Highway to Heaven.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Yep, he had to take 3 steps to fly (a kid taught him). Also had to raise his arms to be bullet proof and could see events happening somewhere else.

Ralph Hinkley > Jonathan all day!

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
William Katt auditioned for Star Wars.

What if he got the part of Luke Skywalker and Mark Hamill went on to play the Greatest American Hero?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Neither were very violent people.

If we are talking about having 80s TV show people fight, I'd like to see Crocket & Tubbs from Miami Vice vs Poncharella and Jon from Chips. Bo & Luke from Hazzard take on the winner.

Or maybe Sledge Hammer vs all 6 of those dudes. He was the GOAT when it came to unmitigated violence.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I remember loving that show as a kid. A few years ago I tried watching an episode on Youtube and it was dog shit. Our expectations were certainly lower pre internet.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I remember loving that show as a kid. A few years ago I tried watching an episode on Youtube and it was dog shit. Our expectations were certainly lower pre internet.
Yeah, sometimes it's better to live with the memory.

BaneBreaksBacks

Victory has defeated you...
Mar 2, 2016
Yeah, sometimes it's better to live with the memory.
Same with the "Six Million Dollar Man", "The Hulk", "The White Shadow", and my favorite of all time...."The Master" with Lee Van Cleef and "Salami" from "The White Shadow". Good times!

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Same with the "Six Million Dollar Man", "The Hulk", "The White Shadow", and my favorite of all time...."The Master" with Lee Van Cleef and "Salami" from "The White Shadow". Good times!
I know what you mean. I tried rewatching Night Rider when it came to Netflix. Bad idea.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
I've re-watched Night Rider, Dukes of Hazzard, Voltron, etc. with my kids.

They seem totally different to me as an adult, but the kids love them.

Ballzy

Jun 3, 2016
The greatest American hero was pure gold.
Like the time the bad guy put Bill under some kinda post hypnotic suggestion...well the word that would snap him out was scenario. So throughout the show Bill would get out of line and they would say scenario...and he'd just blackout.

And we laughed....