Sports The Greatest Play in Sports History

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

As many of you know I am a huge Dolphins fan.

Our very own Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken called me right after that play to tell me how happy he was for me.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Multiple laterals are by definition broken plays and therefore automatically disqualified from being in conversations of "Greatest" plays.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The only thing that would have been better was if Justin Bieber was there for a post-game concert and Drake trucked his ass right when he crossed the goal line.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The only thing that would have been better was if Justin Bieber was there for a post-game concert and Drake trucked his ass right when he crossed the goal line.
I like where your head is. I was thinking that it could’ve been better if Gronk blew something while trying to make the tackle.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Enos Slaughter's 1946 'Mad Dash' | 10/14/2016

Bottom of the 8th in game 7 of the world series.
Nice!

I'm from central Illinois originally, and I grew up in a family that was split up over baseball teams :D. I was on the St. Louis side of the Cardinals vs. Cubs rivalry in my family. I haven't followed baseball for years now, but I used to be way into the Cardinals. I had kind of forgot about this story until you posted it here....good stuff!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A fluke play has given a bunch of sunburnt low life’s from a shit city, a brief respite from their dog shit lives.

The OP has been a member here for a while, he’s been in a downward spiral for years. Nice enough guy but he brings nothing to the table and has a lot of personal problems.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The most amazing part about that play is the discipline of Stills in not blocking JC Jackson when Drake cut back in from the sideline.
that would have been a block-in-the-back, right in front of all the officials.