Listen The Halsey Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
first song on the new "manic" album is titled "ashley"

she goes after it around 50 seconds in, but the beauty of it is partially a function of the slow, peaceful first 50s. the sudden contrast. it's a little "manic"

love the texture of her voice

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
marshmellow dropped a song a day or two ago collabing with TMACCs favorite cosplayer, Ashley

I'm not too into it. but her songs tend to grow on me. so whatever I'll post it

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
What is the story with the auto tune horse shit that every new artist mangles their songs with.

This bird sounds like alvin and chipmunks with it, can't sing for shit without it.

Whats the story here Kaladin, I'm bored and actually listened to some of this shit, you can't actually enjoy this crap right, surely you're takin the piss.

I get it shes a decent looking bird despite the childs scribblings she has for tats but she sounds like a fucking sheep man.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
What is the story with the auto tune horse shit that every new artist mangles their songs with.

This bird sounds like alvin and chipmunks with it, can't sing for shit without it.

Whats the story here Kaladin, I'm bored and actually listened to some of this shit, you can't actually enjoy this crap right, surely you're takin the piss.

I get it shes a decent looking bird despite the childs scribblings she has for tats but she sounds like a fucking sheep man.
she sings live and sounds exactly like the album. no autotune. shes just awesome

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Fucking some?!

Seriously brother you're deaf if you can't hear that shit, that bitch can't sing, she thinks vibratto is what you do with your jaw when you've eaten 10 yokes.
so Mr tmmac Pavarotti. i have no idea what vibratto is. I like your style tho. fancy

Ashley can sing tho

her natural voice sounds like it has autotune. she's unreal

Last edited: