Lifestyle The heat! I can't take it...quick! Hand me a WALMART ice cream sandwich!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Gross. And the US wonders why no one will buy their meat and vegetables.

There's a big thing over here about us not buying your chlorinated chicken or hormone beef.

Gross

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Guar gum, emulsifiers and modified milk ingredients.
Same reason breyers calls some of their products "frozen dessert" rather than ice cream

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Same reason breyers calls some of their products "frozen dessert" rather than ice cream
Now this pisses me off.
I thought Breyer's was the real deal, they used to say "real natural ice cream".
So I bought 2 tubs, snickers & heath, and this crap won't freeze, it's disgusting, I knew something was wrong.
Trash.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Now this pisses me off.
I thought Breyer's was the real deal, they used to say "real natural ice cream".
So I bought 2 tubs, snickers & heath, and this crap won't freeze, it's disgusting, I knew something was wrong.
Trash.
Yeah, never buy breyers, it's trash

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it is pretty gross that they have to call it frozen dessert instead of ice cream. that plastic shit stays in your gut for at least 2 days.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
that breyer ice cream... i spilled some on the counter . it was still there in the morning. it didnt really melt it just got sticky and like it was made out of rubber . never bought it again

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Now this pisses me off.
Trash.
its not even ice cream its fluffy frozen shit

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Now this pisses me off.
Trash.
Buy Ben and Jerry's or Haagen dazs if you want good ice cream. Better yet, if you have a Baskin Robbins near by get some prepacks.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
All you guys who get all excited for Republican politicians telling you they're going to deregulate everything? THIS is the world that you're cheering for.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Now this pisses me off.
Trash.
Don't ask for opinions on your favorite stuff. Your friends will ruin your enjoyment of favorite foods, and tell you the hot chick you like is probably a man, and why you shouldn't build a glory hole in your garage. Well, my wife did that, but you see what I mean.
There's too much fat in that yummy food! Mia Khalifa looks like a dude! Telling a guest to fuck off is rude!

Anything you like they'll wreck.