"The Iceman" vs. "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" 3 LIVE discussion - 11/24/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Golden Boy CEO Oscar De La Hoya called the price points “perfect” for tickets to Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz 3.

But who doesn’t like a good discount?

A few days after slashing pay-per-view prices for Black Friday, the promoter is again running a blue-light special, lowering the overall price to $39.99 (hat tip to Bloody Elbow’s Mookie Alexander).

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions is venturing into MMA on Saturday, November 24th at The Forum in Inglewood, California. The first card he’s promoting is a trilogy fight between UFC legends Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz, as the former light heavyweight champion square off again, twelve years removed from when Liddell stopped Ortiz in his final successful title defense. Liddell hasn’t fought since 2010, hasn’t won since 2007, but he is 2-0 against Ortiz, so... he has that going for him.

How does the rest of this pay-per-view card look? Well there are some familiar names. “Filthy” Tom Lawlor is in the co-main event against Deron Winn, while Gleison Tibau and Efrain Escudero will square off in a catchweight at 160 lbs. Jay Silva is a former UFC and Bellator middleweight, but he now competes at heavyweight, and he’ll take on Oscar Cota.

This PPV costs $40 on FiteTV (seemingly slashed from $50), except on the eve of the event on Black Friday, when it’s just $20.

Here’s the lineup, with a start time of 9 PM ET/6 PM PT:

Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz

Deron Winn vs. Tom Lawlor

Kenneth Bergh vs. Jorge Gonzalez

Gleison Tibau vs. Efrain Escudero

Walel Watson vs. Ricardo Palacios

Jay Silva vs. Oscar Cota

FITE.TV $39.99

Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz 3 PPV fight card - Bloody Elbow

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015

Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions is venturing into MMA on Saturday, November 24th at The Forum in Inglewood, California. The first card he’s promoting is a trilogy fight between UFC legends Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz, as the former light heavyweight champion square off again, twelve years removed from when Liddell stopped Ortiz in his final successful title defense. Liddell hasn’t fought since 2010, hasn’t won since 2007, but he is 2-0 against Ortiz, so... he has that going for him.

How does the rest of this pay-per-view card look? Well there are some familiar names. “Filthy” Tom Lawlor is in the co-main event against Deron Winn, while Gleison Tibau and Efrain Escudero will square off in a catchweight at 160 lbs. Jay Silva is a former UFC and Bellator middleweight, but he now competes at heavyweight, and he’ll take on Oscar Cota.

This PPV costs $40 on FiteTV (seemingly slashed from $50), except on the eve of the event on Black Friday, when it’s just $20.

Here’s the lineup, with a start time of 9 PM ET/6 PM PT:

Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz

Deron Winn vs. Tom Lawlor

Kenneth Bergh vs. Jorge Gonzalez

Gleison Tibau vs. Efrain Escudero

Walel Watson vs. Ricardo Palacios

Jay Silva vs. Oscar Cota

FITE.TV $39.99

Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz 3 PPV fight card - Bloody Elbow
I'm thinking Tito should go ahead and make history by becoming the first MMA fighter to wear a vest during a fight

Last edited:

hit4me4

Given out tokes like it ain't no thing
Oct 24, 2015
Golden Boy CEO Oscar De La Hoya called the price points “perfect” for tickets to Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz 3.

But who doesn’t like a good discount?

A few days after slashing pay-per-view prices for Black Friday, the promoter is again running a blue-light special, lowering the overall price to $39.99 (hat tip to Bloody Elbow’s Mookie Alexander).
I'm in when it gets to $9.99

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I can not believe I ordered this fight. I can not believe i am excited for this fight. I'm hoping Chuck can get the win, and challenge the Gangster From West Linn Oregon.