Personal The "Im Never Drinking Again" Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
where you can document this type of declaration. and then the next time it happens, you can revisit and be reminded of how short-term your memory is
Lol......make another YouTube vid.

If you lived over here I would actually consider leaving the house to have a beer with you....

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I bought a bottle of beer and my dad gave me a bottle of pale ale I think

They are in the fridge and will remain there for the foreseeable future :p

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Lol......make another YouTube vid.

If you lived over here I would actually consider leaving the house to have a beer with you....
so i went back to bed. i just woke back up again HOPPING it was 24 hour later. but it was only a 2.5 hour nap. damnit

1/21 (v2) - i'm never drinking again

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Watched again....lmao again....
i wish the tv wasnt glaring groot dancing, bc unless u know the scene, the video doesnt make sense

but i had to zoom in bc i was truly prancing around with happy hands. that off-screen dancing was appropriate for the "what girly things have you done today" thread

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
documenting here for record keeping purposes
It's eerie how alone you are in that video. I watched it picturing a woman just out of frame tied up and crying with duct tape over her mouth. It makes for a chilling glimpse into the mind of a madman.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It's eerie how alone you are in that video. I watched it picturing a woman just out of frame tied up and crying with duct tape over her mouth. It makes for a chilling glimpse into the mind of a madman.
i wasnt alone. all of you guys were available right below the camera, which is on top of my comp screen =)

bc of technology, we are always just a click away from one another