The image/look Baszler should have

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I'm a big fan of these girls. They're getting nothing but good reviews from most everyone.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I'm a big fan of these girls. They're getting nothing but good reviews from most everyone.
I agree

I hope the sasha thing (that came out of nowhere) leads to it

Then RR can beat Bayley & then lose at Mania to Becky & it sets up the feud of 4h

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I agree

I hope the sasha thing (that came out of nowhere) leads to it

Then RR can beat Bayley & then lose at Mania to Becky & it sets up the feud of 4h
Man. Having Ronda in a fatal 4-way match at Mania against Sasha/Charlotte/Becky. And winning. But the other 3 team up to beat the ever living shit out of her. Until Shaynas music hits and the girls come running down. As soon as Shayna hits the end of the Ramp. Bayley hit her with a chair.

Who's heel? Who's Face? Who gives a F'!? This could go down a number of ways. But regardless. It will be awesome......hopefully

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Man. Having Ronda in a fatal 4-way match at Mania against Sasha/Charlotte/Becky. And winning. But the other 3 team up to beat the ever living shit out of her. Until Shaynas music hits and the girls come running down. As soon as Shayna hits the end of the Ramp. Bayley hit her with a chair.

Who's heel? Who's Face? Who gives a F'!? This could go down a number of ways. But regardless. It will be awesome......hopefully
I think a one on one with Becky is better
Becky beats her then next night on RAW RR goes crazy & turns heel
They can bring up the MMA 4h after that & that could be a top feud.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I think a one on one with Becky is better
Becky beats her then next night on RAW RR goes crazy & turns heel
They can bring up the MMA 4h after that & that could be a top feud.
Could work too. But knowing the way it's been. They'll have Nikki Bella vs Ronda and never do the 4hw vs 4hw

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Could work too. But knowing the way it's been. They'll have Nikki Bella vs Ronda and never do the 4hw vs 4hw
lol

I just think (HOPE) that if they main with RR vs Becky, they are smart enough to keep it a clean match

they can do gaga on RAW

Last edited: