IMG/GIF The incredible shrinking Brock

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
He's really lost a lot of mass. Weighing in at 265 shouldn't be too difficult for him at this rate. He'll be 41 years old when he's eligible to get in the cage.

Peak Brock...

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Well he has a shirt on , so you can't compare shirtless pic of him with shirt on.
Plus in his shirtless pics he is pumped.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Well he has a shirt on , so you can't compare shirtless pic of him with shirt on.
Plus in his shirtless pics he is pumped.
Ahh you can ye! No way shirted Brock's looks anything like shirtless, even pumped. Unless you mean pumped full of juice.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
He has been shrinking for some time which lends credibility to possibly signing that 1 fight deal with the UFC... either way he’s going to get wrecked and collect that paycheck.

Consider him Bob Sapp 2.0 at this point of his career..simply signing up for fights - taking dives - collecting money

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I still think he has a shot at DC. I’m calling for the upset. That is assuming of course that DC beats Lewis, which may not happen.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
ah, now I finally see where things have been leading for a while now... NCAA champ vs. NCAA champ. Flat-top vs. white boy Afro.

Brock Lesnar vs. "Funky" Ben Askren, February 2019 at a catchweight of 183 lbs.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Brock is definitely getting smaller, but you should keep in mind that the guy he's standing across from is 6'7 and 400+ pounds.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
When I heard he had settled into his new Canadian ranch house, I drove over and knocked on his door. When he answered I grabbed him by the neck. I got right in his face and I said "if you are going to pick up that flag, you're going to put down the god damned needles."

He got real red in the face and he shot a double on me. I stuffed it pretty easily and I spun around and took his back. I whispered in his ear "You've gotten pretty far doing things your way, but from now on you do things my way. We start training tomorrow.". He tapped and I let him up.

As I walked out the door Sable came out from around the corner. She had been gardening. I picked her up over my shoulder, carried her over to my Subaru and made love to her right there on the hood. The whole time never breaking eye contact with Brock.

Last edited:

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Well he is 41 now too. Wonder if he can still get through a fight camp at this age and without the muscle juice

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
More than any post ever, i hope you’re right.
I guess I can see DC getting clipped. That does tend to happen to him in these fights, and he won't recover from a Derrick Lewis right hand. I think DC wants this fight over quickly so he can get to the real heavyweight fights before he retires.

Which brings us to who is next for DC. You could have him fight Stipe again, which he will probably win, meanwhile JBJ gets fed Overeem as his first HW bout, which he wins. Probably retires Reem. Then either him or DC fight Brock. Either of them beat him and JBJ fights DC for the trilogy. DC wants this fight BAD and thinks because it's at HW he will finally have the advantage. He doesn't and JBJ retires him.

JBJ could be back on top of the world by the eve of Trump's second term.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I guess I can see DC getting clipped. That does tend to happen to him in these fights, and he won't recover from a Derrick Lewis right hand. I think DC wants this fight over quickly so he can get to the real heavyweight fights before he retires.

Which brings us to who is next for DC. You could have him fight Stipe again, which he will probably win, meanwhile JBJ gets fed Overeem as his first HW bout, which he wins. Probably retires Reem. Then either him or DC fight Brock. Either of them beat him and JBJ fights DC for the trilogy. DC wants this fight BAD and thinks because it's at HW he will finally have the advantage. He doesn't and JBJ retires him.

JBJ could be back on top of the world by the eve of Trump's second term.
Agreed with most of your post. The reason i worry for DC is exactly what you said. If Lewis hits him as clean as others have he will be in big trouble.

You don’t seem to be as high on Brock as i do. Even though he is deflated i still think he poses matchup problems for almost everyone in the division.

As for Jones and Reem, that fight makes sense. But is Reem still training at JacksonWink? I know he was kind of doing his own thing, but i wonder if the recent shit between Cowboy and Perry would make the coaches want to the teammates out of fighting for a while, unless maybe for a title. Lots of bad publicity for the gym.

M

member 603

When I heard he had settled into his new Canadian ranch house, I drove over and knocked on his door. When he answered I grabbed him by the neck. I got right in his face and I said "if you are going to pick up that flag, you're going to put down the god damned needles."

He got real red in the face and he shot a double on me. I stuffed it pretty easily and I spun around and took his back. I whispered in his ear "You've gotten pretty far doing things your way, but from now on you do things my way. We start training tomorrow.". He tapped and I let him up.

As I walked out the door Sable came out from around the corner. She had been gardening. I picked her up over my shoulder, carried her over to my Subaru and made love to her right there on the hood. The whole time never breaking eye contact with Brock.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
USADA is taking a toll on this jacked white boy.

Holy shit he looks like grand pa there. Brock never had big arms so sleeveless shirts were never good for him.

Cool story I may have told.

Back in 2002 my dad got us tickets and vip passes for wrestlemania in California. So before the show we are sitting in this vip area and this guy is telling us about this up and coming wrestler who is just a monster and then this beast of a man walks in and the guy goes, that’s him. It was Brock and he comes in to this vip room in a stringer tank just freaking huge and that was the time where I was about 2 years into my own lifting journey so seeing this guy was like ummm yeah haha